All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
-
MWmetalhead
- Posts: 5744
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 pm
Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
I thought Albin did about as good of a job as possible with tonight's U.S. Senate candidate debate. Rogers and El-Sayed repeatedly took off the proverbial gloves, there were certainly fireworks, yet Albin somehow prevented the affair from completely spiraling out of control.
The questions that were posed all pertained to matters of significant importance. I thought WOOD-TV's staff did a very good job curating questions and content.
The questions that were posed all pertained to matters of significant importance. I thought WOOD-TV's staff did a very good job curating questions and content.
Flock Cameras violate the Fourth Amendment, are prone to inaccuracy, are prone to misuse, and are prone to hacking.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
I watched the whole thing, and I have to agree.
I'm also disappointed in the 2 choices we have for governor.
I'm also disappointed in the 2 choices we have for governor.
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
Translation: John James is a black Republican, and I won't vote Democrat
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 566
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
As a side note, I guess I just haven't seen him on TV in a long time, but it caught me off-guard just how much age has caught up to Rick Albin.
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
You don't like Mike Rogers? He seems just your type.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
-
audiophile
- Posts: 9558
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
"...You can keep your health Insurance..." Where have we heard this before?
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
-
audiophile
- Posts: 9558
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
What was so hard about answering the question Israel or Iran? Israel is democracy and doesn't have stated death wish on other countries.
We certainly can debate if their responses have went too far, but they are certainly not spreading terrorism through proxies like Iran does.
Easy answer: Israel is a better nation than Iran.
We certainly can debate if their responses have went too far, but they are certainly not spreading terrorism through proxies like Iran does.
Easy answer: Israel is a better nation than Iran.
Psalm 139:13 ~ For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Jeremiah 1:5 ~ "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
Exodus 20:13 ~ “You shall not murder."
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
This was easily El-Sayed's weakest answer. Calling it some kind of "hypothetical." There was nothing hypothetical about the question. Israel exists. Iran exists. Which country is the biggest threat? Of course though, he can't acknowledge that Iran is any kind of significant threat because the entire underlying foundation of his anti-war position is that Iran is not a threat. He did eventually try to thread the needle and said something along the lines of Iran and Israel each pose different types of threats, Israel's threat being that of drawing us into a war. Which was a ridiculously convoluted answer.audiophile wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:04 pm What was so hard about answering the question Israel or Iran? Israel is democracy and doesn't have stated death wish on other countries.
We certainly can debate if their responses have went too far, but they are certainly not spreading terrorism through proxies like Iran does.
Easy answer: Israel is a better nation than Iran.
Last edited by bmw on Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 566
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
Israel and Iran are equal threats, but nobody wants to have that conversation.
Re: Kudos to Rick Albin and WOOD-TV
To the United States?Bull Shannon wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:26 pm Israel and Iran are equal threats, but nobody wants to have that conversation.