If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.
This is aging very well...
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
College football 2026
Re: College football 2026
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: College football 2026
Really? You can't think of ONE person?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9652
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: College football 2026
I agree, Portnoy is an ass. It's amazing to me that everyone fell all over Underwood and Devin Gardner. I knew both were ass when I first saw them play. It's extremely rare to get a Michael Vick level of skill with that style of QB. Hell, even to get someone on the order of Denard Robinson.
Carr should absolutely start after the bye.
Michigan needs to start recruiting pocket passers again.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: College football 2026
Underwood. Is. Not. The. Problem.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:56 pmI agree, Portnoy is an ass. It's amazing to me that everyone fell all over Underwood and Devin Gardner. I knew both were ass when I first saw them play. It's extremely rare to get a Michael Vick level of skill with that style of QB. Hell, even to get someone on the order of Denard Robinson.
Carr should absolutely start after the bye.
Michigan needs to start recruiting pocket passers again.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 561
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: College football 2026
Trump is a disaster thing all unto himself. He's so much more than an "asshole". He's closer to anti-christ.
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.