All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

College football 2026

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 9824
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: College football 2026

Unread post by Honeyman »

If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.

This is aging very well...

The censorship king from out of state.

Dickish and right.
MegaHertz
Posts: 2144
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Re: College football 2026

Unread post by MegaHertz »

Honeyman wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:37 pm If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.

This is aging very well...

Really? You can't think of ONE person?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9652
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: College football 2026

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

Honeyman wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:37 pm If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.

This is aging very well...

I agree, Portnoy is an ass. It's amazing to me that everyone fell all over Underwood and Devin Gardner. I knew both were ass when I first saw them play. It's extremely rare to get a Michael Vick level of skill with that style of QB. Hell, even to get someone on the order of Denard Robinson.

Carr should absolutely start after the bye.

Michigan needs to start recruiting pocket passers again.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Matt
Posts: 15617
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Home of the National Champions

Re: College football 2026

Unread post by Matt »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:56 pm
Honeyman wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:37 pm If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.

This is aging very well...

I agree, Portnoy is an ass. It's amazing to me that everyone fell all over Underwood and Devin Gardner. I knew both were ass when I first saw them play. It's extremely rare to get a Michael Vick level of skill with that style of QB. Hell, even to get someone on the order of Denard Robinson.

Carr should absolutely start after the bye.

Michigan needs to start recruiting pocket passers again.
Underwood. Is. Not. The. Problem.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29

Foxtrot
Delta
Tango

9000 - 353
User avatar
Bull Shannon
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm

Re: College football 2026

Unread post by Bull Shannon »

Honeyman wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:37 pm If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.
Have you forgotten about the current POTUS?
User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 9824
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: College football 2026

Unread post by Honeyman »

Bull Shannon wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:44 pm
Honeyman wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:37 pm If there is a bigger asshole in the world than Dave Portnoy, I don't know who it is.
Have you forgotten about the current POTUS?
Trump is a disaster thing all unto himself. He's so much more than an "asshole". He's closer to anti-christ.
The censorship king from out of state.

Dickish and right.
Post Reply