All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9630
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
Elon's Pac is filling the airwaves and social media with vile racist ads. I have read several opinion pieces that it's backfiring and the ads have been helping Democrats.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
What comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9630
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
All it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pmWhat comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
Not only that but voting machines aren’t connected to the internet. It’s a nice fantasy and maybe you can submit a script to Hollywood and make some money or something. But this is a stillborn thought. In Michigan for example (one of the places they would have tried if it were true) it’s literally not possible. Out votes cannot be “changed” after the fact by anybody including a satellite internet service. I watched the process as a poll worker. It’s decentralized and disconnected on purpose.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 pmAll it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pmWhat comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
The basic reason Trump won is that Kamala was a weak replacement that was not very appealing in a year that was bad for the incumbent party.
Musk has been a joke at using his money to sway anything. He couldn’t even buy a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat without getting embarrassed.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9630
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
That's all what they want you to think. Why did Musk say it's over at 8:30 on Election night 2024? He knew. He flipped the votes with the exact mechanism unknown.Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:52 pmNot only that but voting machines aren’t connected to the internet. It’s a nice fantasy and maybe you can submit a script to Hollywood and make some money or something. But this is a stillborn thought. In Michigan for example (one of the places they would have tried if it were true) it’s literally not possible. Out votes cannot be “changed” after the fact by anybody including a satellite internet service. I watched the process as a poll worker. It’s decentralized and disconnected on purpose.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 pmAll it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pmWhat comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
The basic reason Trump won is that Kamala was a weak replacement that was not very appealing in a year that was bad for the incumbent party.
Musk has been a joke at using his money to sway anything. He couldn’t even buy a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat without getting embarrassed.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
He said that Because he’s a cocky asshole me thinks. If he could do that why would he be able to lose a Supreme Court race he dumped a 9 figure sum into?MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:09 pmThat's all what they want you to think. Why did Musk say it's over at 8:30 on Election night 2024? He knew. He flipped the votes with the exact mechanism unknown.Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:52 pmNot only that but voting machines aren’t connected to the internet. It’s a nice fantasy and maybe you can submit a script to Hollywood and make some money or something. But this is a stillborn thought. In Michigan for example (one of the places they would have tried if it were true) it’s literally not possible. Out votes cannot be “changed” after the fact by anybody including a satellite internet service. I watched the process as a poll worker. It’s decentralized and disconnected on purpose.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 pmAll it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pmWhat comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.
The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
The basic reason Trump won is that Kamala was a weak replacement that was not very appealing in a year that was bad for the incumbent party.
Musk has been a joke at using his money to sway anything. He couldn’t even buy a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat without getting embarrassed.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9630
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
A loss leader? I mean… I tried not criticize you since you’re saying you’re not claiming it’s true but this is insane…MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:00 am It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9630
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
He's not a dumb man. I believe he was dipping his toes in the water and seeing what would work. How is that outlandish?Rate This wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:08 amA loss leader? I mean… I tried not criticize you since you’re saying you’re not claiming it’s true but this is insane…MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:00 am It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?
Because he would have easily been able to manipulate Wisconsin in 2025 rather than lose by double digits. You’re alleging he may have rigged the whole country or at least states that decided the election. That’s a rather bigger task don’t ya think?MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:17 pmHe's not a dumb man. I believe he was dipping his toes in the water and seeing what would work. How is that outlandish?Rate This wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:08 amA loss leader? I mean… I tried not criticize you since you’re saying you’re not claiming it’s true but this is insane…MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:00 am It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.