All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Post Reply
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9630
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.

The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 15142
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by TC Talks »

Elon's Pac is filling the airwaves and social media with vile racist ads. I have read several opinion pieces that it's backfiring and the ads have been helping Democrats.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Ask me about my tap water.

Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 25499
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by Rate This »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.

The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
What comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.

The Resistance begins now.

This is a pro-Democracy account.

Dear America… you were warned.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9630
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.

The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
What comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.
All it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 25499
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by Rate This »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 pm
Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.

The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
What comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.
All it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.
Not only that but voting machines aren’t connected to the internet. It’s a nice fantasy and maybe you can submit a script to Hollywood and make some money or something. But this is a stillborn thought. In Michigan for example (one of the places they would have tried if it were true) it’s literally not possible. Out votes cannot be “changed” after the fact by anybody including a satellite internet service. I watched the process as a poll worker. It’s decentralized and disconnected on purpose.

The basic reason Trump won is that Kamala was a weak replacement that was not very appealing in a year that was bad for the incumbent party.

Musk has been a joke at using his money to sway anything. He couldn’t even buy a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat without getting embarrassed.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.

The Resistance begins now.

This is a pro-Democracy account.

Dear America… you were warned.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9630
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:52 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 pm
Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.

The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
What comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.
All it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.
Not only that but voting machines aren’t connected to the internet. It’s a nice fantasy and maybe you can submit a script to Hollywood and make some money or something. But this is a stillborn thought. In Michigan for example (one of the places they would have tried if it were true) it’s literally not possible. Out votes cannot be “changed” after the fact by anybody including a satellite internet service. I watched the process as a poll worker. It’s decentralized and disconnected on purpose.

The basic reason Trump won is that Kamala was a weak replacement that was not very appealing in a year that was bad for the incumbent party.

Musk has been a joke at using his money to sway anything. He couldn’t even buy a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat without getting embarrassed.
That's all what they want you to think. Why did Musk say it's over at 8:30 on Election night 2024? He knew. He flipped the votes with the exact mechanism unknown.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 25499
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by Rate This »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:09 pm
Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:52 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:49 pm
Rate This wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:46 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:48 pm No, I am not saying this is fact, so Rate This can calm down. It’s a working theory of bread crumbs. I participated in the Rally Network in 2024. The whole idea was to get a list of people that you personally know to document they were voting for Kamala. Actual people, actual names. They pay you on the back end once you get 40 verified names to show they had voted. The names are verified through the actual voting list through the state’s database. The billion $ question is how Elon was then able to change the votes on the back end with Star Link. That answer remains to be seen. Now, my friend and I didn’t put two and two together until after the 2024 election.

The reason I am talking about this again is Rally has once again approached me to document names. This year I refuse to participate. Even though I would love the extra money. This likely changes the characterization of these races for me.
What comes to mind is how impossible this would be to keep a secret. That’s why conspiracies don’t really work. Too many moving parts to keep quiet permanently.
All it takes is one Elon loyalist among the whole chain. One link in the chain. I am not saying all Rally folks are bad.
Not only that but voting machines aren’t connected to the internet. It’s a nice fantasy and maybe you can submit a script to Hollywood and make some money or something. But this is a stillborn thought. In Michigan for example (one of the places they would have tried if it were true) it’s literally not possible. Out votes cannot be “changed” after the fact by anybody including a satellite internet service. I watched the process as a poll worker. It’s decentralized and disconnected on purpose.

The basic reason Trump won is that Kamala was a weak replacement that was not very appealing in a year that was bad for the incumbent party.

Musk has been a joke at using his money to sway anything. He couldn’t even buy a Wisconsin Supreme Court seat without getting embarrassed.
That's all what they want you to think. Why did Musk say it's over at 8:30 on Election night 2024? He knew. He flipped the votes with the exact mechanism unknown.
He said that Because he’s a cocky asshole me thinks. If he could do that why would he be able to lose a Supreme Court race he dumped a 9 figure sum into?
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.

The Resistance begins now.

This is a pro-Democracy account.

Dear America… you were warned.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9630
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 25499
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by Rate This »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:00 am It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
A loss leader? I mean… I tried not criticize you since you’re saying you’re not claiming it’s true but this is insane…
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.

The Resistance begins now.

This is a pro-Democracy account.

Dear America… you were warned.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9630
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

Rate This wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:08 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:00 am It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
A loss leader? I mean… I tried not criticize you since you’re saying you’re not claiming it’s true but this is insane…
He's not a dumb man. I believe he was dipping his toes in the water and seeing what would work. How is that outlandish?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 25499
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: The Seeds Elon Needed to Fix the 2024 Election?

Unread post by Rate This »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:17 pm
Rate This wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:08 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:00 am It’s called a loss leader. And yes, voting machine tabulator code is not as safe as you think. Besides, if you recall, he was brazenly buying votes and not altering the machines.
A loss leader? I mean… I tried not criticize you since you’re saying you’re not claiming it’s true but this is insane…
He's not a dumb man. I believe he was dipping his toes in the water and seeing what would work. How is that outlandish?
Because he would have easily been able to manipulate Wisconsin in 2025 rather than lose by double digits. You’re alleging he may have rigged the whole country or at least states that decided the election. That’s a rather bigger task don’t ya think?
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.

The Resistance begins now.

This is a pro-Democracy account.

Dear America… you were warned.
Post Reply