All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
andymuskegon
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
Location: muskegon mi

America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel

Unread post by andymuskegon »

Here's an invite to join us tonight at 7 for the Mona Shores Singing Christmas Tree at 7p.

muskegonchannel.com/live

Enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley
User avatar
Bull Shannon
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm

Re: America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel

Unread post by Bull Shannon »

Hey Andy, I'm guessing the live stream wasn't available on the Roku app? I initially sent my folks there to watch it, but they couldn't find it on there. They picked it up on YouTube instead.
andymuskegon
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
Location: muskegon mi

Re: America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel

Unread post by andymuskegon »

We use Vimeo and there's not a direct livestream way to the Roku App. I do see some third party options I can look into. We will have an encore available between Christmas Eve and New Years. Thanks for checking it out
http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley
User avatar
Bull Shannon
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm

Re: America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel

Unread post by Bull Shannon »

andymuskegon wrote: ↑Wed Dec 10, 2025 9:59 am We use Vimeo and there's not a direct livestream way to the Roku App. I do see some third party options I can look into. We will have an encore available between Christmas Eve and New Years. Thanks for checking it out
You bet! I'm sure there's a way to make it work on Roku. Thanks again for all you do!
Post Reply