Here's an invite to join us tonight at 7 for the Mona Shores Singing Christmas Tree at 7p.
muskegonchannel.com/live
Enjoy!
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel
-
andymuskegon
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
- Location: muskegon mi
America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel
http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel
Hey Andy, I'm guessing the live stream wasn't available on the Roku app? I initially sent my folks there to watch it, but they couldn't find it on there. They picked it up on YouTube instead.
-
andymuskegon
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
- Location: muskegon mi
Re: America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel
We use Vimeo and there's not a direct livestream way to the Roku App. I do see some third party options I can look into. We will have an encore available between Christmas Eve and New Years. Thanks for checking it out
http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 562
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: America's Tallest Singing Christmas Tree Tonight - Muskegon Channel
You bet! I'm sure there's a way to make it work on Roku. Thanks again for all you do!andymuskegon wrote: ↑Wed Dec 10, 2025 9:59 am We use Vimeo and there's not a direct livestream way to the Roku App. I do see some third party options I can look into. We will have an encore available between Christmas Eve and New Years. Thanks for checking it out