All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?
Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?
Havent they had that current logo since like 1998, lol
Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?
I think they are using it on Facebook now
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?
"24 Hour News 8" was quietly phased out in 2019, I think around their 60th Anniversary.MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:16 pm Yes, the current wood tv 8 logo premiered around that time.
The longtime "24 hour news 8" logo was quietly ditched early this year, I believe.
The new "NEWS 8" logo features a new color scheme with the word "NEWS" in italicized caps.
Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?
Susannes BACK and in Chopper 8!
- Lester The Nightfly
- Posts: 1956
- Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm