All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
User avatar
48125er
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Unread post by 48125er »

Havent they had that current logo since like 1998, lol
Sholmes
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:33 pm

Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Unread post by Sholmes »

I think they are using it on Facebook now

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

EricGRR
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:41 pm

Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Unread post by EricGRR »

48125er wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:29 pm Havent they had that current logo since like 1998, lol
Actually 1999. They changed their logo to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
User avatar
Bull Shannon
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm

Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Unread post by Bull Shannon »

MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:16 pm Yes, the current wood tv 8 logo premiered around that time.

The longtime "24 hour news 8" logo was quietly ditched early this year, I believe.

The new "NEWS 8" logo features a new color scheme with the word "NEWS" in italicized caps.
"24 Hour News 8" was quietly phased out in 2019, I think around their 60th Anniversary.
Doktor No
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:01 pm

Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Unread post by Doktor No »

Susannes BACK and in Chopper 8!
User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 1956
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: Did I see a soft launch of a long-awaited "News 8" logo from WOOD-TV?

Unread post by Lester The Nightfly »

Doktor No wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:45 pm Susannes BACK and in Chopper 8!
LifeFlight?
Post Reply