All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bogey out at 97.1
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
The Over 40 Club in Detroit Sports Media strikes again.
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
I guess I don't see the rationale for saying Wojo is lazy. He's not an intentional shit stirrer, and his columns are generally well reasoned. Why parrot that worthless hack Jeff Moss' opinion?
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
I'm not inclined to judge a longtime columnist on the questions he asks at press conferences. I'm sure he has access that does not require him to be a blowhard publicly, like the late Drew Sharp.
My sincere apologies for the parroting suggestion.
My sincere apologies for the parroting suggestion.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
But Drew Sharp was one of the biggest blowhards in sports media around here in his newspaper columns...
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
- lidoshuffle
- Posts: 626
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:58 pm
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
I noticed a few on air folks at 97.1 actually got to say goodbye and express their opinion on Bogey's departure (Valenti, Wojo, Jamie & Stoney), I remember back years ago when a local DJ was fired/quit a radio station, it was like that person never existed. None of the other jocks would mention what happened where is so and so, no explanation why that person was let go or left the radio station. Sometimes the local newspaper would have an article about said person, other than that , just so funny how that radio station acted like.."who"?? never heard of him/her....
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
Maybe the sentence was composed poorly: I meant to say that Wojo doesn't need to be a blowhard like Sharp used to be. Wojo's columns are infinitely better than Sharp's ever were. I was asserting that being a blowhard publicly likely means you're a blowhard privately. I'd also say that Wojo and Niyo are by far the best columnists in the market.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Re: Bogey out at 97.1
Ah ok now that makes more sense.. Sharp was my all time most despised columnist in the Freep...Matt wrote: ↑Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:23 am Maybe the sentence was composed poorly: I meant to say that Wojo doesn't need to be a blowhard like Sharp used to be. Wojo's columns are infinitely better than Sharp's ever were. I was asserting that being a blowhard publicly likely means you're a blowhard privately. I'd also say that Wojo and Niyo are by far the best columnists in the market.
Donald Trump… In your guts you know he’s nuts.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.
The Resistance begins now.
This is a pro-Democracy account.
Dear America… you were warned.