All accepted registrations through August 22 at 9:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
R Bedell
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by R Bedell » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:52 pm

If you want to gripe about people getting union benefits without paying dues, complain to the Republican Party. Their cohorts in Lansing made the rules. No one should be forced to join a union, nor reap any benefits they don't pay for. But that's not on them. Blame that on Republicans, who are trying to destroy unions.
ROTF....LMFAO :lol :lol :lol



lovinlife101
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm

The Lulli legacy will live in infamy.

A passionate person who was disrespected, sued, and betrayed. Such a sad tale that should have ended so much better.

When a nice person finishes last, we’ll say they got “Lullied.”



nicklulli
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by nicklulli » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:30 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm
The Lulli legacy will live in infamy.

A passionate person who was disrespected, sued, and betrayed. Such a sad tale that should have ended so much better.

When a nice person finishes last, we’ll say they got “Lullied.”
Love it!

And when a company loses $100,000+ in legal fees and wins absolutely nothing, we’ll say they got “Meredithed.”



lovinlife101
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:53 am

nicklulli wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:30 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:29 pm
The Lulli legacy will live in infamy.

A passionate person who was disrespected, sued, and betrayed. Such a sad tale that should have ended so much better.

When a nice person finishes last, we’ll say they got “Lullied.”
Love it!

And when a company loses $100,000+ in legal fees and wins absolutely nothing, we’ll say they got “Meredithed.”
Love this too!



Dudley
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 pm

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by Dudley » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 am

Gag, Gag, Puke, Puke!



nicklulli
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by nicklulli » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Dudley wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 am
Gag, Gag, Puke, Puke!
Just trying to make light of an unfortunate situation.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Dudley wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 am
Gag, Gag, Puke, Puke!
Ok, whatever.

The point is, a regular person took on a multi-billion dollar company. He would not allow himself to be pushed around. That’s admirable.



DAC
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by DAC » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm
Dudley wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 am
Gag, Gag, Puke, Puke!
Ok, whatever.

The point is, a regular person took on a multi-billion dollar company. He would not allow himself to be pushed around. That’s admirable.
A point that you have made ad nauseam.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:39 pm

DAC wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 pm
Dudley wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:25 am
Gag, Gag, Puke, Puke!
Ok, whatever.

The point is, a regular person took on a multi-billion dollar company. He would not allow himself to be pushed around. That’s admirable.
A point that you have made ad nauseam.
Gotcha. TeddyBear is gagging too, but for a different reason.



TeddyBear
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by TeddyBear » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm

What?! A fellow fag turning down sperm? I am shocked you didn't gag on it yourself. But you're probably playing victim now saying that I discriminated against you because you were too bottom. I saw some of the quotes from you, and now you're playing racist victim too. I too can play a racist victim as I am Jewish. But I don't play the race card. The strangest things when you click on "show block users post."



lovinlife101
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:22 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:50 pm
What?! A fellow fag turning down sperm? I am shocked you didn't gag on it yourself. But you're probably playing victim now saying that I discriminated against you because you were too bottom. I saw some of the quotes from you, and now you're playing racist victim too. I too can play a racist victim as I am Jewish. But I don't play the race card. The strangest things when you click on "show block users post."
TeddyGrahams: “Ha! I blocked someone because I hate them and never want to hear from them again!!! Yet, despite blocking them, I still read their posts and respond, call them “male” despite the fact they are not, deny they are gay, but then say they are gay because they said “gay” in a thread title, so that must mean they are gay, but I still want to kick them out of the LGBTQIA+ community because I have the power to do so. Yeah. Oh, and I don’t play the race card. (Lights hair on fire) DID I MENTION I WAS JEWISH?! L'Chayim!”

Do you think Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. only fought for the black people he agreed with? Just the ones he didn’t find annoying? I fight for everyone’s rights, regardless if I agree with you.



DAC
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by DAC » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:20 pm

This is out of hand.



TeddyBear
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:38 am

You think?

It was out of hand 2 from his first posting of the "hotties 2019" topic. This is not political potpourri. Seems MW doesn't care or is tooo overwhelmed.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2198
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:15 am

DAC wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:20 pm
This is out of hand.
You say that after my thoughtful, logical, well-reasoned argument and not TeddyGrahams’ ignorant musings? Quite telling.



DAC
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:43 pm

Re: Lulli 2, WNEM 0

Post by DAC » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:26 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:15 am
DAC wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:20 pm
This is out of hand.
You say that after my thoughtful, logical, well-reasoned argument and not TeddyGrahams’ ignorant musings? Quite telling.
I said it about the entire thread. But, if you want to consider it singling you out and "bullying" you, go ahead. That's your thing.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic