All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"
-
Deleted User 12201
JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"
Just in time for the holiday season... I've noticed that JQ99 (Christian AC WJQK Zeeland) is now calling themselves Joy99. There doesn't seem to be too many other changes, other than a revamped jingle package and maybe a bit of a brighter music selection...
Re: JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"
they changed it just before Thanksgiving if I recall.
---
Scripps Community News: Take Away the Anchors and People Will Tune to Another Station
Scripps Community News: Take Away the Anchors and People Will Tune to Another Station
Re: JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"
I noticed that last night while going through the dial (WJQK is common on 99.3 during tropo events to the south or east)