All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
Deleted User 12201

JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"

Unread post by Deleted User 12201 »

Just in time for the holiday season... I've noticed that JQ99 (Christian AC WJQK Zeeland) is now calling themselves Joy99. There doesn't seem to be too many other changes, other than a revamped jingle package and maybe a bit of a brighter music selection...
User avatar
dwp49423
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: West Michigan

Re: JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"

Unread post by dwp49423 »

they changed it just before Thanksgiving if I recall.
---
Scripps Community News: Take Away the Anchors and People Will Tune to Another Station
ftballfan
Posts: 1079
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Re: JQ99 rebrands to "Joy99"

Unread post by ftballfan »

jaydubs wrote: ↑Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:34 pm Just in time for the holiday season... I've noticed that JQ99 (Christian AC WJQK Zeeland) is now calling themselves Joy99. There doesn't seem to be too many other changes, other than a revamped jingle package and maybe a bit of a brighter music selection...
I noticed that last night while going through the dial (WJQK is common on 99.3 during tropo events to the south or east)
Post Reply