All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Let me axe ya a question

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
andymuskegon
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:06 am
Location: muskegon mi

Let me axe ya a question

Unread post by andymuskegon »

Of the countless numbers of us that have been shitcanned either today or in recent times.... may I pose a question? I've been out here doing on demand TV for 10 years. We're in Grand Rapids now too. Do any of you own a shovel? Why in the hell have you not grabbed it and come along to help me dig? I mean FFS. It's pretty obvious I am doing something right isn't it? Wouldn't you like to throw some salt in the eye of these fuckers that have ruined the business?
http://www.facebook.com/#!/andyoriley
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 15157
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Let me axe ya a question

Unread post by TC Talks »

andymuskegon wrote: ↑Tue Aug 04, 2026 6:05 pm Of the countless numbers of us that have been shitcanned either today or in recent times.... may I pose a question? I've been out here doing on demand TV for 10 years. We're in Grand Rapids now too. Do any of you own a shovel? Why in the hell have you not grabbed it and come along to help me dig? I mean FFS. It's pretty obvious I am doing something right isn't it? Wouldn't you like to throw some salt in the eye of these fuckers that have ruined the business?
Does this have to do with Fans Only or something?
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Ask me about my tap water.

Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Post Reply