All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Free Beer, Hot Wings....and Cheese?

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
Realist
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Free Beer, Hot Wings....and Cheese?

Unread post by Realist »

They added, as Opie and Anthony used to say, a hole?

I’m guessing that ratings must be dropping and they’re trying something new. Haven’t listened since Eric Zane got cut loose...
RELEASE THE EPSTEIN FILES!!!

Everything else from the felon is a distraction
User avatar
48125er
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: Free Beer, Hot Wings....and Cheese?

Unread post by 48125er »

They have their own Lisa way now essentially or Kristy Lee (Bob and Tom), Kathy Hart, I could go on...

I rarely listen to GRD nowadays.
frankie knuckles
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Re: Free Beer, Hot Wings....and Cheese?

Unread post by frankie knuckles »

They quietly interviewed Stephanie Webb for a slot on the show several years ago (even while Zane was still with them), but nothing ever came of it. I assume it’s because Stephanie isn’t very funny. But they have been thinking about bringing in a female for quite a while now.
User avatar
Colonel Flagg
Posts: 1542
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: Free Beer, Hot Wings....and Cheese?

Unread post by Colonel Flagg »

Don't expect her to stick around too long. One Grand Rapids winter and she'll be outta there.
"Nobody can get the truth out of me, because even I don't know what it is"
Post Reply