Per reports on Radio Insight, it appears Townsquare might be jumping on the breeze bandwagon (perhaps a preemptive strike against whatever the cloud has up its sleeves?)
The domain 1005TheBreeze.com has been registered, likely to replace The River in Grand Rapids. I suppose it would just boil down to a format tweak if anything...
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
A breeze blowing into GR?
Re: A breeze blowing into GR?
Maybe one of The Breeze stations should offer to pay Salem a yearly fee to use the call letters WIND-FM. TOH ID "100.5 The Breeze is WIND-FM Walker Grand Rapids."
I'll do the voiceover. You won't like it or broadcast it, but I'll do it. Or maybe they could get a smooth voice like Del's to do it.
I'll do the voiceover. You won't like it or broadcast it, but I'll do it. Or maybe they could get a smooth voice like Del's to do it.
Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?
Same (x, y, z), different (t)
Your bullet missed my trial balloon.
RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.
Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.
Same (x, y, z), different (t)
Your bullet missed my trial balloon.
RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.
Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.
Re: A breeze blowing into GR?
So far no Breeze.
1005TheBreeze.com
1005TheBreeze.com
- craigrussell100
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 am
- Location: Humboldt, Iowa
Re: A breeze blowing into GR?
"So far no Breeze.
1005TheBreeze.com"
Interesting...if you go to that it redirects to the River's website...hmmmm
1005TheBreeze.com"
Interesting...if you go to that it redirects to the River's website...hmmmm
You like corn?
Re: A breeze blowing into GR?
I've noticed Andy is the only disc jockey since the 98.7 flip on 100.5, i know they had 2 others.
-
MWmetalhead
- Posts: 5730
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 pm
Re: A breeze blowing into GR?
I do not believe that is correct.
Pretty sure it is currently Andy Rent in mornings, a national Townsquare voicetracker (Sarah Sullivan) in middays, Janna (of WGRD fame) in afternoons, and another national Townsquare voicetracker (Jen Austin) in evenings.
Sometimes, Wendy Reed will fill in for AM or PM drive.
I, for one, am glad the very stale John Tesh "Intelligence for your Life" show no longer airs in evenings.
I wonder how old Andy Rent is? My guess would be mid 70s. He celebrated his 50th year of broadcasting six years ago!
Pretty sure it is currently Andy Rent in mornings, a national Townsquare voicetracker (Sarah Sullivan) in middays, Janna (of WGRD fame) in afternoons, and another national Townsquare voicetracker (Jen Austin) in evenings.
Sometimes, Wendy Reed will fill in for AM or PM drive.
I, for one, am glad the very stale John Tesh "Intelligence for your Life" show no longer airs in evenings.
I wonder how old Andy Rent is? My guess would be mid 70s. He celebrated his 50th year of broadcasting six years ago!
Flock Cameras violate the Fourth Amendment, are prone to inaccuracy, are prone to misuse, and are prone to hacking.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
-
originalzzmfmjock
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:37 pm
- Location: west michigan
Re: A breeze blowing into GR?
I believe Andy Rent recently celebrated his 82nd birthday. I remember Andy being on WOOD radio and TV in the late 60's even before I was on the air in Grand Rapids which was 1969. But I believe Bob Becker has all of us beat. He was on the air in Grand Rapids on WMAX in 1963.