Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

No excuse for looting after pig kills black man

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

No excuse for looting after pig kills black man

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 am

I've heard a lot of people saying "I'd be burning down buildings too if I had to put up with that black people have had to put up with for this long."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMFJwY0SQDE

Let me be clear. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior. One pig's bad decision is no excuse to act irresponsibly.

This only fuels the conservative straight white male narrative that the black guy was bad and deserved to die and that black people act like niggers.

lovinlife101

Re: No excuse for looting after pig kills black man

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:34 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:14 am
Nope. H-U-G-E systemic problem with no end in sight. Eliciting finally after decades a very American revolutionary war-type response. Unarmed American citizens being systemically murdered in broad daylight - by law enforcement - over years.
Glad I got your attention. Cops suck. I've been saying it for years. All of a sudden, people are finally listening. Welcome to the party.

Now stop supporting baby-killing.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:20 pm

To expect and excuse black people to riot and loot when they disagree with something is lowering your expectations of the black race. #unacceptable

It literally spits in the dead face of Martin Luther King Junior and calls him the n-word.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:17 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 7:23 pm
Au contraire - this warrior response is something that happens as a last resort across humanity, countries, eras. It happens when an oppressor who is systemically murdering the oppressed - after years of repeating, and ignoring protest of such inhumane activity - refuses to stop.
Ah, like the silent screams of the unborn?

8)

100% OWNAGE!!!!

Hope you can recover from this one. When someone is owned to this extreme extent, it’s tough to bounce back.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 29, 2020 8:47 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:33 am
Well gosh darn little Skippy, you’d better get a pregnancy prison up and running so you can try to accomplish the impossible. End all DIY and assisted legal or non-legal abortions forever.

Only your silly self (who gloatingly imagines owning other men and women) could equate a pregnant female’s free will to choose to carry and deliver or abort, or abortions by Nature/God known as miscarriages - with THIS discussion of very public collective civil/governmental controversies.

Abortion is a unique situation in several different and important ways. Nothing compares to it. Nothing.

Every pregnant female makes a free will, given-by-God, personal choice. In fact - even with fiction “pregnancy prisons” incarcerating and monitoring each pregnant female all nine months through delivery - abortion would still be with us.

And silly selves like you, LL101 would still be inserting yourselves into each pregnant female’s personal, free will choice.

Perhaps the obvious escapes your pea brain: George Floyd was an independent man, and a US citizen. With Constitutional equal rights. Who encountered a murderer. And nearly the whole world by now has had opportunity to hear his very audible “I can’t breathe” pleas to Minneapolis police. They were NOT silent.
Ah, I see you couldn't sleep. Either that or it took you until 12:31am to come up with something.

However, without even knowing it, you just set up another scenario for me to 100% completely and unequivocally (look it up) OWN YOU!!!

"Every pregnant female makes a free will, given-by-God, personal choice." Yep. So does everyone else, whether it's a cop kneeling on a black man's neck causing him pass out, a person who takes advantage of a volatile situation to vandalize and steal personal property, or a mother who burns her baby in acid, decapitates its head, dismembers it, or chooses another form of torture and murder.

Floyd George was snuffed out, so are millions of babies and you justify it. Babies in utero (look it up) can't be heard screaming. George Floyd eventually couldn't be heard either. Yet you celebrate the killing of one group of people, discriminating against them because they're vulnerable, because of their age, and because of their location. You put one person's decision over another person's life.

Just like the cop killed George Floyd, mothers and doctors kill babies, and yet you celebrate it.

Either people are equal or they are not. Either people matter or they don't. You've made your "free will, given-by-God, personal choice" to say not all people are equal and that some lives don't matter. You are the problem.

8)

OWN!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic