All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ho
-
learn to fly
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:28 pm
Ho
Right or wrong>the two AC's have gone 100% Xmas.
- Calvert DeForest
- Posts: 793
- Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:14 pm
- Location: The corner of US-16 and M-78
Re: Ho
Wrong maybe, but no surprise.
Hallmark Movie Channel fired up their Christmas marathon last week.
Hallmark Movie Channel fired up their Christmas marathon last week.
Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.
-
Mega Hertz
- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
- Location: Brighton
Re: Ho
Oh for Christ's sake! That's THREE stations I pick up that are all Christmas! WFMK doesn't seem to have made the leap, but in fairness, I don't know if they've done it prior; I only started tuning them in earlier this year. 98.7, 100.3 and now 105.7. Who's next...
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
-TurkeyTop
-
Mega Hertz
- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
- Location: Brighton
Re: Ho
Just wait. That 24/7/365 Christmas format is on its way...
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
-TurkeyTop
Re: Ho
WFMK has done it the past few years.Mega Hertz wrote: ↑Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:59 pm Oh for Christ's sake! That's THREE stations I pick up that are all Christmas! WFMK doesn't seem to have made the leap, but in fairness, I don't know if they've done it prior; I only started tuning them in earlier this year. 98.7, 100.3 and now 105.7. Who's next...
WHNN and WRVF haven't flipped yet as of today, but it's only a matter of time. WHNN has flipped as early as Halloween in years past.
-
Mega Hertz
- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
- Location: Brighton
Re: Ho
WHNN is spotty, but I get it here. WRVF is a crapshoot. Too much broadcasting on that frequency. Gonna be a LONG couple of months.Chris1980 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:44 pmWFMK has done it the past few years.Mega Hertz wrote: ↑Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:59 pm Oh for Christ's sake! That's THREE stations I pick up that are all Christmas! WFMK doesn't seem to have made the leap, but in fairness, I don't know if they've done it prior; I only started tuning them in earlier this year. 98.7, 100.3 and now 105.7. Who's next...
WHNN and WRVF haven't flipped yet as of today, but it's only a matter of time. WHNN has flipped as early as Halloween in years past.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
-TurkeyTop
Re: Ho
Prior to 2001, at least at CheapChannel, Christmas music started on Thanksgiving. I remember EZ/Star would run a full day of Christmas music on Thanksgiving and black Friday, then return to a mostly normal format. They would insert the music at a growing frequency the closer you got, and then it was full-bore Christmas eve and day.
-
blakeharms
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Ho
93.9 WLIT "LITE FM" Chicago just made the switch at 4 PM Central... seems fitting with the seven-day forecast in the midwest.
Re: Ho
It doesn't frustrate me at all. It just surprises me that such people exist. There's no accounting for taste. Some people like eating squash. Some people like rough sex. Some people like a Harley Davidson.
There are people who don't own a horse or a pickup truck , but like country music. So I suppose it's entirely possible that some people like Christmas music when it isn't even Christmas time. I just haven't met any of them yet.
WFME in New York has Christmas in July every July 25. On that day they play Christmas carols all day.