All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron and SW Ontario
borderboy653659200
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by borderboy653659200 »

I saw the Red Rocker in Aug.2005 with a buddy who drove me to DTE Energy Theatre. I can remember being the lone black person there except a Detroit cop,and that Hagar was REALLY GOOD !!!!!!
stopnswop2
Posts: 3284
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by stopnswop2 »

Really Steve?....
Really?

😑
Music is my life.
Deleted User 14935

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by Deleted User 14935 »

stopnswop2 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 pm Really Steve?....
Really?

😑
What are you saying Sam?
stopnswop2
Posts: 3284
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by stopnswop2 »

I saw your playlists comment way back in the pages mister
Music is my life.
Deleted User 14935

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by Deleted User 14935 »

Now you know I was joking, I like you you’re one of the knowledgeable people on here and actually you have a ton of music smarts, You would actually be good for music from that era. Please don’t take offense.
stopnswop2
Posts: 3284
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by stopnswop2 »

Lol I know you were joking.

And thank you.
I appreciate that.
Music is my life.
Deleted User 14935

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by Deleted User 14935 »

No, Don’t ever take offense when I joke, I know I can be edgy, Ask my Wife she’s put up with me for 21 years.
Deleted User 10525

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by Deleted User 10525 »

Suggestion: Do a Friday or Saturday night Classic Metal show. Like 80s/Early 90s stuff. 80s British Metal(Maiden, Grim Reaper, saxon), Stuff like King Diamond, Late 80's stuff like Megedeth, Anthrax, etc..., Just a suggestion.
Deleted User 14935

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by Deleted User 14935 »

Great idea, And a Wheels 106.7 Album Replay At 11 PM Every Night and track through an entire Album, And bring back Three-For-All Weekends 3 songs by your fav Groups and Artists.
stopnswop2
Posts: 3284
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by stopnswop2 »

I really want to hear early 2000s "Post Grunge".
Music is my life.
User avatar
RayQix
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:15 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by RayQix »

I’ll take a pass on GnR too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stopnswop2
Posts: 3284
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by stopnswop2 »

Those artists are not "awful".
Radio just has played them into their grave.

Things are only good in moderation.
Music is my life.
User avatar
windsor
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:27 pm
Location: In OZZy"s BoneYard.....

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by windsor »

1027BrianFM wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:06 pm Suggestion: Do a Friday or Saturday night Classic Metal show. Like 80s/Early 90s stuff. 80s British Metal(Maiden, Grim Reaper, saxon), Stuff like King Diamond, Late 80's stuff like Megedeth, Anthrax, etc..., Just a suggestion.
I dont really think we will get a metal show remember this is commercial radio, but an all request sat night house party show would be cool or a classic hardrock/big hair sat night would be nice also.

There's not enough input from listeners imo these days and a request show would gauge the audience a bit more not just relying on consultants and market testers.If these guys are so right why is there 33 millons subs to sat radio???
User avatar
Getoffmylawn
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here

Unread post by Getoffmylawn »

1027BrianFM wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:06 pm Suggestion: Do a Friday or Saturday night Classic Metal show. Like 80s/Early 90s stuff. 80s British Metal(Maiden, Grim Reaper, saxon), Stuff like King Diamond, Late 80's stuff like Megedeth, Anthrax, etc..., Just a suggestion.
I have next to zero hopes that this will ever happen, but if it did, it would be the first time in many a moon that I would be enthusiastic about anything over the air.

It never hurts to wish...
Post Reply