I know Art is retired in Texas but you dont have to be in the D to get on the air for one last time these days.........Steve Korvette wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 amMost if not all of us retired radio people will never get out of retirement, So Art would never leave retirement for any station and neither would I. 3 months ago I was asked to do a gig and flat out said no, I’m retired to be retired. End of story.windsor wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:40 am were going to get some changes from the original WLLZ but lets not bitch we have been asking fir this on this buzzbozrd for at least 10 yrs.
I knew something was up when iheart did a Detroits Wheelz on their HD side or at least registered it or something I heard.
Iwould sure love to see Arthur P do aft drive or even some VT on a weekend shift BABY!!!!!
Done right this will be alot of fun and screw Beasley real good.
Hey Steve Black come over to Detroits Wheelz!!!!!!
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
-
Deleted User 14935
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
That’s hilarious, Is Inkster part of the old Nankin Township?Mike Oxlong wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 amI'm the only resident left here. This padded cell is still good. They don't build 'em like they used to.Steve Korvette wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:26 am Agreed, More music especially in the mornings, And that may be the case with Bill Mc Calister doing Mornings we will see, And by the way Mike, Nankin Township isn’t that where Eloise was located?
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Heck yeah,CFCO is a Country station . RIGHT ON,2019 WLLZ !!!!(Just don't re-create the original WLLZ's "Whole Lotta Led Zeppelin" mode.)
-
Mega Hertz
- Posts: 4595
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm
- Location: Brighton
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Oh, jeez. I'm gonna have to say 5 consecutive posts, someone will be called racist, a couple of birthdays, and at least ONE denial that he isn't cowboy.armchair pd wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 amWhat's the over under on the happy asshole from Windsor derailing all the treads with pointless rambling?
EDIT: Guess I was right...within SECONDS!
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
-TurkeyTop
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
The Poobah is in Texas ? Is he wearing a cowboy hat and trying to become a good ol' boy ala mid-80's Jim Paolucci ?
-
Deleted User 14935
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
I’m with you on that one Mega.
-
armchair pd
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:46 pm
- Location: B.F.E.
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
With apologies, I was referring to cowboy/borderwhatever his name is this week. I didn't realize Windsor was your username.windsor wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 amIm ready to knock them off theyre Fucking pedestal ASSHOLE!!!!!armchair pd wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 amWhat's the over under on the happy asshole from Windsor derailing all the treads with pointless rambling?
I wouldn't look for any drastic reaction from CSX right away. They're on top.
War has officially been fucking declared......all we need is Lee Arnold to land again in a whirly bird.
-
Deleted User 14935
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
It’s hilarious did Windsor just evolve to Borderdude right before my eyes or is it my joint that I just finished.
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Depends on Black's salary. Hopefully, the new WLLZ can lure Steve from his longtime bailiwick .
I'm a H*** Doctor Doug Podell fan. Wonder if Steve Kostan can be coaxed there from 'CSX ? (At least I THINK Kostan's still at 94.7 FM.)
I'm a H*** Doctor Doug Podell fan. Wonder if Steve Kostan can be coaxed there from 'CSX ? (At least I THINK Kostan's still at 94.7 FM.)
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Apology accepted...............some idiots have ruined this board I know.armchair pd wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 amWith apologies, I was referring to cowboy/borderwhatever his name is this week. I didn't realize Windsor was your username.windsor wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:47 amIm ready to knock them off theyre Fucking pedestal ASSHOLE!!!!!armchair pd wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 amWhat's the over under on the happy asshole from Windsor derailing all the treads with pointless rambling?
I wouldn't look for any drastic reaction from CSX right away. They're on top.
War has officially been fucking declared......all we need is Lee Arnold to land again in a whirly bird.![]()
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Korvette,no disrespect to Windsor,but unless he became a cover boy handsome,65-year old black chap,I'd say he didn't morph into Yours Truly!!!!!
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Your right MW..........at least we have some competition on the rock dial for now.MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 am Steve Black would be crazy to leave WRIF voluntarily unless he was offered a big bump in pay.
WRIF will be around forever.
Wheels might be gone in two or three years, for all we know.
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
Yeah,some idiots HAVE ruined this board . (See: "Communist" Canadian government rationing our grub and forcing us to order half of it in French,and some geniuses' slobbering over "Trump 2.0" Canadian Conservative leader Andrew Scheer and his closeness to some far-right-wing-nut groups such as the Yellow Vest People and the United We Roll-literally,because,like most 18-wheel jockeys,they're mostly fat slobs) goober truckers . )
-
borderboy653659200
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:36 am
Re: 106.7 WLLZ: Detroit's Wheels (Classic Rock) is here
MW,hopefully some REAL rock will be played on the new WLLZ rather than the lousy fare wished upon us by corporate radio .