All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

So, I check out WZUU early this morning, and...

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Post Reply
Deleted User 14888

Re: So, I check out WZUU early this morning, and...

Unread post by Deleted User 14888 »

MW, are you checking these out on the Internet?
Michigan Media
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Re: So, I check out WZUU early this morning, and...

Unread post by Michigan Media »

WZUU is much more tolerable now with the "Hometown Music Authority" branding than the old "Real Rock" branding when we got heavy doses of Winger and Ratt deep tracks. I agree - it still stinks, but it's not as terrible as a few years ago. Is Bob Brink ready to cash in yet?
Post Reply