All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
riggs
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:04 am

Re: 94.5 The Q

Unread post by riggs »

Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing
Deleted User 14888

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by Deleted User 14888 »

Who owns that station? If it’s IFart, could it be possible the same could happen to 106.7 in Detroit, I know 106.7 is alternative now but all they need to do is adjust to a AAA format. What do you think MW?
Deleted User 14888

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by Deleted User 14888 »

Thanks MW, for the info and Have A Great Day!
User avatar
Ben Zonia
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Honor

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by Ben Zonia »

I Q In My Car!

WDRQ Again? Oh, Q Again!

Steal my daddy's CUE, Q, Q, Q, Q, and make a living off of playing pool!
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown
riggs
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:04 am

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by riggs »

Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing
User avatar
Ben Zonia
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Honor

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by Ben Zonia »

So, 94.5 will be WKLQ, 107.3 will be WTNR, WJRW 1340 will be WBBL, with 106.1, and 1490 will park the WJRW callsign? Hello, Art?
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown
Michigan Media
Posts: 79
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by Michigan Media »

At 1pm The Q's new voiceover guy included "WBBL Greenville" in the station ID. I flipped over to 107.3 to make sure they didn't kill the country format.
User avatar
Ben Zonia
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Honor

Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative

Unread post by Ben Zonia »

They haven't changed the call letters yet. That's why.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown
Post Reply