Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 pm

Miles Taylor, a former senior Trump administration official, endorsed Joe Biden's presidential campaign on Monday, becoming one of the highest-ranking former Trump administration officials to do so.

Taylor, who served as chief of staff to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, also accused President Donald Trump of repeatedly using his office for political purposes, including directing officials to cut wildfire relief funding to California because voters there overwhelmingly opposed him in 2016.

Taylor, a longtime Republican and political appointee at DHS from 2017 to 2019, endorsed the former vice president in a video produced by the group Republican Voters Against Trump in which he also made several allegations about Trump's conduct. He also wrote an op-ed published in The Washington Post calling the President "dangerous" for America.

"What we saw week in and week out, for me, after two and a half years in that administration, was terrifying. We would go in to try to talk to him about a pressing national security issue -- cyberattack, terrorism threat -- he wasn't interested in those things. To him, they weren't priorities," Taylor says in the video.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ng-support

The censorship king from out of state.

UP906

Re: Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:59 pm

"Bitter ex employee lashes out at former boss."

Stunned, I tell ya.
Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:03 pm

One more thing... let's not forget who Mr. Taylor works for now.

Google anyone?
Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:27 pm

Four.
More.
Years.
Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:59 pm

UP906 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:27 pm
Four.
More.
Years.
Trump in 2020. America adores Trump.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:59 pm

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Cuatro.
Años.
Más.
Thread Killer

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:28 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:19 pm
Honey Boo Boo:

Kasich was one of the six RINO's, that took money from Leftist Extremist........George Soros.

Source?

Or are you just posting memes?

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/soros ... asich-pac/

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:39 pm

It's actually an impressive moderate lineup. It certainly won't impress the cretins who insist on posting tripe continually here, but they aren't the kinds of people I would pay attention to.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:45 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 pm
Honey Boo Boo:

Here ya go. This is one of many...... https://www.worldtribune.com/list-of-sh ... s-funding/

Geez, I am sorry that you are so afraid of meme's to that point of trembling. :lol :lol :lol
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasf ... une/%3famp

World tribune is a joke website.

Curious...what was your dad like? Was he an idiot too? Or did he beat you up after he came home from his $4.50 an hour job? Is that why you are so fucking stupid? I just wonder if it's your genes or maybe your parents clocked you in the head so much that that is the reason you are such a blithering idiot. If they beat you up, you have my sincere sympathy. Either way, it must be tough to survive in a world when you are so slower than others. Go watch cartoons and eat frozen pizza.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:22 pm

History

World Tribune is an American news outlet that focuses on international news and geopolitics. According to their about page “World Tribune.com is an online international newspaper that publishes daily (Sunday-Friday). The focus is geopolitics and the political-cultural war of ideas. The mission is to provide leadership-minded readers everywhere with need-to-know reports missed by “mainstream” corporate media.” They further state that their content partners are the following, all of which we rate either right biased or questionable:

Analysis / Bias

In review, World Tribune publishes news stories with emotionally loaded words that favor the right such as this: Unreported: ‘Christianophobic’ attacks on the rise in France and Germany. This story provides zero links to support their report. In another story: How Soros-funded out-of-state networks orchestrate state-level legislation, there is again zero linking or evidence to support their claims. Lets go deeper and look at science. When it comes to climate change this source does not support the consensus of science at all. In general, the World Tribune publishes many true stories, however occasionally they publish outright fake news.

Overall, we rate World Tribune a Questionable source based on far right bias (propaganda), and poor sourcing and misleading science, as well as a lack of ownership transparency. (D. Van Zandt 4/29/2017) Updated (4/16/2019)
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/world-tribune/
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:45 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 pm
Honey Boo Boo:

Here ya go. This is one of many...... https://www.worldtribune.com/list-of-sh ... s-funding/

Geez, I am sorry that you are so afraid of meme's to that point of trembling. :lol :lol :lol
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasf ... une/%3famp

World tribune is a joke website.

Curious...what was your dad like? Was he an idiot too? Or did he beat you up after he came home from his $4.50 an hour job? Is that why you are so fucking stupid? I just wonder if it's your genes or maybe your parents clocked you in the head so much that that is the reason you are such a blithering idiot. If they beat you up, you have my sincere sympathy. Either way, it must be tough to survive in a world when you are so slower than others. Go watch cartoons and eat frozen pizza.
Yeah, the Conservatives are the cretins that continuously post tripe around here.

Honeyman, you are fucking unhinged. This is yet another pathetic display of your hatred and vitriol.
Thread Killer

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:45 pm

Miles Taylor now works for Google. Nuff Said!
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:59 pm

I'm fine with these stories coming out about the fucking disaster this administration is... all I want to know is how come none of these giant pussies say anything until they're a year + removed from it? If you're that opposed to what's going on, speak up while you're in the thick of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic