Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Former senior Trump administration official endorses Joe Biden

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Hell, there are tons of RINO's out there, and the point is ??? Is this suppose to be crushing and devastating ??

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Honey Boo Boo:

Kasich was one of the six RINO's, that took money from Leftist Extremist........George Soros.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:33 pm

Honey Boo Boo:

Here ya go. This is one of many...... https://www.worldtribune.com/list-of-sh ... s-funding/

Geez, I am sorry that you are so afraid of meme's to that point of trembling. :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:38 pm

Honey Boo Boo:

You think my citation is a joke, and I think YOUR's is a joke. There, we are even. That story broke about four years ago and the Citation I cited was only one source. I have read that about story, a dozen times, from several different sources. I'll leave it at that. Overall, I have little faith in these "fact checkers".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic