Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

To any idiot who still refuses to get vaccinated....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: To any idiot who still refuses to get vaccinated....

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:45 am

Give it a rest.

I have had my belly full of vaccine reactions with my own children.

I had very open mind until very SCARY stuff started happening, and spent THOUSANDS of dollars on why the seizures were happening.

A year later of intensive testing their answer "unexplained, no medical reason - possible vaccine reaction"...nothing we can do...MAY grow out of it!

My other child got shingles from Chicken Pox vaccine. Boy that was fun on vacation. When we got back home her pediatrician laughed said said oops, that sometimes happens, they're recommending a different protocol now.

!$%&!!

I will make my own decisions, thank you.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:14 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:08 am
Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 pm

The whole idea of wearing a mask/face diaper is to protect others. Vaccinated folks can still catch and spread the virus. Although I have yet to decide to get vaccinated, I wear a mask to protect OTHERS. It doesn't provide much of a protection for yourself.
WTF?!?

You still have "yet to decide"?!? What the fuck are you waiting for?!? Need a few more months to analyze the data? Need another 200,000 more people to die or another 100 ICU's to fill up? Seriously, at this stage of the game, what could possibly sway your decision one way or the other?!? Jesus.....
Let him have his freedumb.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:51 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:14 am

Let him have his freedumb.
It's not freedom. It's about a private decision between me and my Doctor and what's best for my healthcare. If that's not protected, I can think of another healthcare decision, between and individual and their Doctor that needs to be revisited too.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:00 pm

I almost forgot, Covid went through the house, like a mild cold for them, and if I did get I had a sore throat for a day, I never got tested because it was nothing...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:00 pm
I almost forgot, Covid went through the house, like a mild cold for them, and if I did get I had a sore throat for a day, I never got tested because it was nothing...
Yeah, it's nothing. What's 600,000+ dead Americans mean.....just a couple boxes of kleenex for audiophile.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:50 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 pm
audiophile wrote:
Yeah, it's nothing. What's 600,000+ dead Americans mean.....just a couple boxes of kleenex for audiophile.
You act like there was something we could have done to prevent it.

Hint - there wasn't.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:50 pm
Honeyman wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Hint - there wasn't.
There is something that can be done to end it or severely curtail it though...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Hint - there wasn't.
Not what I was insinuating at all.

To be so flippant as audiophile to say, it didn't affect his family so who cares, is disgusting. My wife had to say goodbye to her mother on her death bed wearing a face shield, mask and gloves. I just sent a card to a kid who's father was a groomsman at my wedding for his first birthday since his dad died of Covid. Kinda tough to figure out what to write.

But it's "nothing" according to audiophile. Go to hell.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Trying to understand why it appears that the more religious "believers" in this country also seem to be the most likely to display the most "it's all about me" behaviors when it comes to mitigating COVID.

I'd like to say the hypocrisy is stunning - but the truth is, it's par for the course. And really sad.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:37 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:06 pm
bmw wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Hint - there wasn't.
Not what I was insinuating at all.

To be so flippant as audiophile to say, it didn't affect his family so who cares, is disgusting. My wife had to say goodbye to her mother on her death bed wearing a face shield, mask and gloves. I just sent a card to a kid who's father was a groomsman at my wedding for his first birthday since his dad died of Covid. Kinda tough to figure out what to write.

But it's "nothing" according to audiophile. Go to hell.
Expecting a Christian in 2021 to not be selfish? Where have you been?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:28 am

Honeyman should change his name to Chicken Little.

I only shared my experience, YMMV.

I went nowhere for 2 weeks after the rest of the household tested positive. I had a meeting with legislators in Lansing that really wanted to go to but I didn't...

So give me a break, I didn't put anyone in harms way.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:55 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:28 am
Honeyman should change his name to Chicken Little.

I only shared my experience, YMMV.

I went nowhere for 2 weeks after the rest of the household tested positive. I had a meeting with legislators in Lansing that really wanted to go to but I didn't...

So give me a break, I didn't put anyone in harms way.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:12 am
Fuck you.
https://www.stopbullying.gov/
If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:16 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:42 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:12 am
Fuck you.
https://www.stopbullying.gov/
Thanks for the link.

Blow it out your ass.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:47 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 pm
The whole idea of wearing a mask/face diaper is to protect others. Vaccinated folks can still catch and spread the virus. Although I have yet to decide to get vaccinated, I wear a mask to protect OTHERS. It doesn't provide much of a protection for yourself.
At the beginning, it was "masks won't protect you", then there was "only a *real* N95 or better would protect you". Remember the whole brouhaha about the KN95 masks?? Those were supposedly "not suitable" because there were nowhere near the protection of a "real" N95 and should not be used at all. Didn't they actually BAN shipments of KN-95s into the country at one point?

Then, magically, you could use ANY kind of mask, even one thrown together with whatever cloth you had laying around.

What a joke!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic