Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What did you do as a child that’s not “PC” today?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: What did you do as a child that’s not “PC” today?

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:03 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:08 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:05 am
"Daniel Boone was a man,
he was a big man,
but the bear was bigger,
so he ran like a nigger up a tree."
One day you are going to say that to the wrong person, and they will cut you like they should.
You promoting violence there??
Just more sad, sad commentary of militant libs.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:31 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:03 am
km1125 wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
"Daniel Boone was a man,
he was a big man,
but the bear was bigger,
One day you are going to say that to the wrong person, and they will cut you like they should.
I don't really know lovinlife's lineage. If he/she has some A-A DNA in there somewhere, is it now OK that he/she uses that word just like all the rappers do in their verse??

Or maybe MotorCityRadioFreak is saying that those rappers too should meet the wrong person and "get cut like they should"??

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:01 pm

Trollinlife is such a piece of human garbage. Did you really think it was asking this question to stimulate a discussion?!? Like this piece of shit cares about anyone's opinion? Of course not.....just wanted an excuse to type "nigger" and "faggot" more times.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:29 pm

I'm guessing giving someone a "wet Willie" during the pandemic would be frowned upon.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:01 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:41 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:01 pm
Trollinlife is such a piece of human garbage. Did you really think it was asking this question to stimulate a discussion?!? Like this piece of shit cares about anyone's opinion? Of course not.....just wanted an excuse to type "nigger" and "faggot" more times.
Thanks for your contribution!

I especially appreciate your use of the actual words, not a censored, second grade approved type of language.
Thing is, the point you continue to make about how words wouldn't have the power or impact they do have if people wouldn't let them, is really a valid and insightful thought. But then you prove how full of shit you are when you use those same words in these contexts.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:03 am
km1125 wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
"Daniel Boone was a man,
he was a big man,
but the bear was bigger,
No, it's caring about when people are ardent racists. But you would rather defend the racists than confront them. I made no threat to her. It's natural law that when she says the "n" word(a threat of violence to any black person), that people take measures to neutralize said threat.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:50 am

When I was a kid I had a mega-box of Crayola crayons. 64 crayons, I think. With a built in sharpener. I remember one of them was a light, off-white color labeled FLESH.

I never gave a second thought to that color designation.

Nowadays I would.

And I wonder if any non-white kids felt confused or hurt by that crayon name.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:44 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:43 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I especially appreciate your use of the actual words, not a censored, second grade approved type of language.
Thing is, the point you continue to make about how words wouldn't have the power or impact they do have if people wouldn't let them, is really a valid and insightful thought. But then you prove how full of shit you are when you use those same words in these contexts.
When you take away the power of these words, regardless of wether you use them, you take back control.

...and it's "whether". Look it up.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:49 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:44 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:43 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:01 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

When you take away the power of these words, regardless of wether you use them, you take back control.

...and it's "whether". Look it up.
Bidet rubbing off on you?

Just kidding - this is actually PROPER use of an image.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:46 pm

I remember when I was in grade school, kids would dress up as ghosts for Halloween. They would even come to school with the white sheets with holes cut in their eyes. I’m not sure how it passed then (25 or so years ago), but I know it wouldn’t fly today!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic