Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump wanted to seize voting machines

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Motown322

Re: Trump wanted to seize voting machines

Post by Motown322 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:46 am

You are either for or against dear leader!!!!

You can still support someone and criticize them. This all-or-nothing shit is tired.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:22 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:45 am
I went from Never Trump due to his boorish behavior to voting for him twice. The final straw for me was 1/6. Now that he's gone, I can objectively look at his record and see that, IMO, he was much better than the current vegetable in the big seat. His continued crying about losing an election that he should have won hurts the party.
I agree with your latter point. I still think though that the events of 1/6 are being blown way out of proportion.
Motown322 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:46 am
You are either for or against dear leader!!!!

You can still support someone and criticize them. This all-or-nothing shit is tired.
Can you point me to just ONE instance. I'll settle for one. One instance where any of the left-leaning members of this forum have criticized Joe Biden since he took office? I can't recall a single one.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:25 am

You're the "research" guy... go find some!!! :razz

I'll criticize him right now: I think he's a dope and I have for years. Still voted for him given his opponent.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:30 am

Motown322 wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:25 am
You're the "research" guy... go find some!!! :razz

I'll criticize him right now: I think he's a dope and I have for years. Still voted for him given his opponent.
I'll second that.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:49 am

Hard to find something that isn't there.

btw - simply calling him a dope doesn't really constitute criticism. How about some specifics?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:16 pm

Trump getting called an idiot was certainly enough to send you into a tizzy earlier. I'm not a Joe Biden fan. I know that doesn't jive with your belief that if you vote for someone you have to wear a hat with their name on it every day, but I promise you it's true.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:38 pm

I levied plenty of specific criticisms against Trump both before, during, and after his Presidency. I just wondered what specific issues you take with Biden.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:41 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:38 pm
I levied plenty of specific criticisms against Trump both before, during, and after his Presidency. I just wondered what specific issues you take with Biden.
I’ll bite. I think he should be a lot more LBJ and turn recalcitrant senators (ahem Joe and Kiersten) white with fear at the thought of crossing him and twist arms like an industrial strength vice. LBJ was rather infamous for that stuff. Biden not so much.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 pm

Biden 2022 is a dementia case and I wouldn't be surprised if he's being completely manipulated by someone/something. That our choices in the past few elections have been either Hillary, Biden, or Trump really disengages me and other people I know from interest in politics.

As for specific things, there are things that made me happy. Closing out the needless Afghanistan occupation was one. We never belonged there in the first place. The way he's handled Russia has been quite poor, particularly with the Ukraine situation. I don't think Trump would have handled either much better, but if Biden, a guy who has worked in public service for decades can't do better than a reality TV star that idiots look to as a model of who they want to be, then we have real problems. Its our own damn fault, though!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic