Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan sign stealing scandal

No $8 beers here... just a place to discuss your favorite Sports Teams, classic & current events in the world of sports, and share your Sports knowledge!
Matt

Re: Michigan sign stealing scandal

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:21 pm

"These fucking guys!!"

Amazing, Sherrone!

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:29 pm

A Dan Campbell-like moment! LOL
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:46 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:21 pm
"These fucking guys!!"

Amazing, Sherrone!
Sherrone is sending kind of a mixed message here, don't you think?

https://rumble.com/v3v4xbj-acting-michi ... bs-on.html

You'd think they would have all of these on a 7 second tape delay. Or, if they can put a man on the moon, why can't they invent an f bomb audio detector and real time auto delete/beep? After all, it's still one of the seven words you can't say on TV, according to George Carlin.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:01 am

Funny. You mention "stop the steal" and look who popped up...
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:15 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:01 am
Funny. You mention "stop the steal" and look who popped up...
C'mon man.

Your hatred of everything Donald Trump is the most irrational Pavlov's dog conditioned response in human history.

Why do you turn everything into comments like that?

Starting tomorrow, instead of washing your mouth out with soap, see how long you can go without using one of George Carlin's seven words.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:33 am

Matt wrote:
"These fucking guys!!"

Amazing, Sherrone!
He completely lost his composure which frankly looked embarrassing. Must be a Michigan thing…. Lots of other schools have interim coaches… have you seen a bunch of them start bawling on camera win or lose?

I’m not amazed…. Well I take that back… I’ll be amazed if they don’t find somebody else to do the talking next week. That man needs the hook.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:03 am

When I heard this outburst from the acting coach, I thought of the following lines from "Respect Yourself". Sherrone should give it a listen to Mavis Staples.

Oh, you cuss around women and you don't even know their names, no
Then you're dumb enough to think that'll make you a big ol' man

Also, did you see how uncomfortable the player is when he's hugging him in a way over the top fashion?

-Author Unknown

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:04 am

The Big 10 didn't give Michigan or Jim Harbaugh due process which isn't right and The Big 10 commish should be fire which he abused his power which is unjust, I hope the courts will rule that Harbaugh gets to coach at Maryland & OSU. Michigan VS Everybody.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 am

Between the coach crying after the game and UofM filing a lawsuit because they got caught and didn't like it, this team seems like a bit of a mess. Add MSU's drama and our state seems like a mess.

Does this happen across the B1G 10?
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:29 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 am
Between the coach crying after the game and UofM filing a lawsuit because they got caught and didn't like it, this team seems like a bit of a mess. Add MSU's drama and our state seems like a mess.

No… every other sports team in the world is fairly normal compared to the silly things that happen to our teams that make the news. The Lions write new rules… the Pistons find incredible ways to blow large leads, the Tigers do much the same, the Red Wings may be a bright spot (maybe) but they’ve been bad for a while now and then MSU looks like an inept dumpster fire and Michigan looks like their coaching staff can’t really function without Harbaugh. At least it’s entertaining.

Imagine the coach of Alabama or Georgia or Texas reacting like that after a win. East Cupcake States coach is more composed. Matt may like it but the rest of the world is scratching their heads wondering where they found this guy and why he’s in charge.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:56 am

Maybe there's too much estrogen in the water...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:05 am

Moore's reaction was entertaining, but I agree other acting head coaches most likely would not display such emotion publicly on camera. I don't think I'd go so far as to call it embarrassing, though.

Know what's worthy of embarrassment? The Washington Huskies player yesterday who released the football at the 1 yard line in Utah territory thinking he was already in the end zone. :lol (Yes, that actually happened.)
You'd think they would have all of these on a 7 second tape delay. Or, if they can put a man on the moon, why can't they invent an f bomb audio detector and real time auto delete/beep? After all, it's still one of the seven words you can't say on TV, according to George Carlin.
The ABC Network - or perhaps just WXYZ locally - has such technology, and it is very bothersome when watching NBA or any football broadcast on WXYZ.

When the Lions played on Monday Night Football, I turned off channel 7 and switched to ESPN because the frequent audio drop outs on the ABC telecast were annoying the heck out of me.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:16 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:05 am
Moore's reaction was entertaining, but I agree other acting head coaches most likely would not display such emotion publicly on camera. I don't think I'd go so far as to call it embarrassing, though.

Know what's worthy of embarrassment? The Washington Huskies player yesterday who released the football at the 1 yard line in Utah territory thinking he was already in the end zone. :lol (Yes, that actually happened.)
The ABC Network - or perhaps just WXYZ locally - has such technology, and it is very bothersome when watching NBA or any football broadcast on WXYZ.

When the Lions played on Monday Night Football, I turned off channel 7 and switched to ESPN because the frequent audio drop outs on the ABC telecast were annoying the heck out of me.
I'll defer to Regent Acker:

https://twitter.com/JordanAckerMI/statu ... lFFJg&s=19

https://twitter.com/JordanAckerMI/statu ... fotvg&s=19

And a bonus: https://twitter.com/JordanAckerMI/statu ... gOkqw&s=19
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:20 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:16 am

Shocking that the guy that thinks sheriffs report to prosecutors has an awful, uninformed take on the situation!

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:23 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:33 am
Matt wrote:
"These fucking guys!!"

Amazing, Sherrone!
He completely lost his composure which frankly looked embarrassing. Must be a Michigan thing…. Lots of other schools have interim coaches… have you seen a bunch of them start bawling on camera win or lose?

I’m not amazed…. Well I take that back… I’ll be amazed if they don’t find somebody else to do the talking next week. That man needs the hook.
The U of M and their fans have an incredible talent of turning themselves into martyrs. One of the few organizations, other than maybe Donald Trump, who can break rules or legitimately lose and somehow make themselves into victims. This assistant coach blubbering on camera is a prime example. Really an incredible thing, I'm kind of impressed.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic