After clicking the "Alert!" banner at the top of woodtv.com regarding the impasse between Fubo and NBC, I receive an ever informative "PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND" message in black text on a red background.
Great job!
https://keepmystation.com/nexstar-fubo- ... dark/wood/
I was looking forward to reading some bullshit corporate speak from Nexstar, but it appears now I won't have that opportunity!
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
LMAO @ WOOD-TV 8 and Nexstar
-
MWmetalhead
- Posts: 5730
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 pm
LMAO @ WOOD-TV 8 and Nexstar
Flock Cameras violate the Fourth Amendment, are prone to inaccuracy, are prone to misuse, and are prone to hacking.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Re: LMAO @ WOOD-TV 8 and Nexstar
Hilarious they didn't just archive the original message (if there ever was one?)
But why the red background on black text? Couldn't they do a '404 page not found' type thing with a white background or something more professional than red background with black Arial font? I mean at least do center font alignment if nothing else
- TonySpaghetti
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 pm
Re: LMAO @ WOOD-TV 8 and Nexstar
Looks like the whole keepmystation website is showing that