All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

WOWE 98.9 Always off the air

Discussion pertaining to Flint, Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, Mt. Pleasant, and Michigan's thumb region.
Post Reply
MrJeffrey2020
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:08 am

WOWE 98.9 Always off the air

Unread post by MrJeffrey2020 »

I live in Lapeer and this station seems to always be off the air or running dead air. I wonder if they are having transmitter issues. Daily. There always seems to be something wrong with it.
User avatar
Ben Zonia
Posts: 2464
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Honor

Re: WOWE 98.9 Always off the air

Unread post by Ben Zonia »

They're on Silent STA.

https://enterpriseefiling.fcc.gov/datae ... 6&goBack=N

They are in the process of being sold and the license transferred.

https://enterpriseefiling.fcc.gov/datae ... d&goBack=N
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown
Post Reply