Page 1 of 1
Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:23 am
by bobhuge
Easy, peasy....10 VT's per day, M-F. You'll be able to do a week at a shot. Google drive will contain info for VT's. All remote. May need some photos for social media to introduce you, etc. Yes, this is a paid position to begin after Jan 1.
email aircheck to
studio@classicrocki92.com
...and before anyone gets any feathers ruffled....yes, i can ask for a specific gender. it's called a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ). we are in the entertainment industry.
bh
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:36 am
by Deleted User 15905
As an extra bonus you should post another notice on the Buzzboard Marketplace.
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm
by Realist
Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:39 pm
by bobhuge
ultrakilocycle wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:36 am
As an extra bonus you should post another notice on the Buzzboard Marketplace.
Thank you!
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:40 pm
by bobhuge
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm
Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
No. Trying to expand. We only have 06-18. I'd like to have evenings, too.
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
by bobhuge
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm
Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Additionally, I love having Max on. Her voice is PERFECT for the genre, IMO. Great Classic Rock knowledge, as well.
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:16 pm
by Realist
bobhuge wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm
Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Additionally, I love having Max on. Her voice is PERFECT for the genre, IMO. Great Classic Rock knowledge, as well.
Considered reaching out to Karen Savally? She tracks middays for both 106.7 WLLZ and Real Rock 105/95.5 in Traverse
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:18 am
by bobhuge
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:16 pm
bobhuge wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Realist wrote: ↑Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:48 pm
Am I guessing that your afternoon female jock is leaving?
Additionally, I love having Max on. Her voice is PERFECT for the genre, IMO. Great Classic Rock knowledge, as well.
Considered reaching out to Karen Savally? She tracks middays for both 106.7 WLLZ and Real Rock 105/95.5 in Traverse
Will do. Ty
Re: Searching for female voice for tracking classic rock station from home
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:40 am
by bobhuge
I don't think I can delete this post, but we have filled the spot. Thanks!