Maybe this will be enough for Tegna to get rid of that gimmicky weather deck at WZZM?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmXAkteW0 ... TuxIzHwGh8[
All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
-
whitebalance
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:46 pm
Re: Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
The video was on Facebook. It was quite a spill. Might have a workman's comp claim. The weather deck and weather ball are stupid gimmicks.
- craig11152
- Posts: 2402
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:15 am
- Location: Ann Arbor
Re: Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
Not familiar with either but as to the weather deck I've thought on more than one occasion that a weatherman could revise his "current conditions" comments if he either looked out a window.....or....stepped outside.....on to a deck?whitebalance wrote: ↑Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:11 pm The weather deck and weather ball are stupid gimmicks.
-
BirdieKingBobo
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm
Re: Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
Somewhere on the web, there is a video of when Kirk Montgomery worked in Denver at KUSA and went skiing... That might be the best video of all time. I think the world of Kirk Montgomery, and he was such a great soldier that day, skiing for the 1st time at a big Rocky Mountain Resort.
I've been saying for years, I am willing to burn down the Weather Deck.. It's an awful gimmick. Just show video from outside. Keep the anchors inside.
I've been saying for years, I am willing to burn down the Weather Deck.. It's an awful gimmick. Just show video from outside. Keep the anchors inside.
-
soapshooter
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:19 pm
Re: Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
Hope he's okay that head took a bounce.
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
It's kind of insane to think that they've had the weather deck for better than 20 years now (I'm pretty sure they started using it when Bill was still there).BirdieKingBobo wrote: ↑Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:10 pm I've been saying for years, I am willing to burn down the Weather Deck.. It's an awful gimmick. Just show video from outside. Keep the anchors inside.
Re: Michael Behrens wipes out on slippery Weather Deck due to wintry mix conditions
He showed us that the weather is bad outside.