I'm pretty sure I heard recently that WVGR would be off the air or even on reduced power for tower maintenance.
All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
August Nielsen Audio #'s for Grand Rapids (Ages 12+
-
JackAttack FM
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:50 pm
Re: August Nielsen Audio #'s for Grand Rapids (Ages 12+
-
phil mckracken
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:00 pm
Re: August Nielsen Audio #'s for Grand Rapids (Ages 12+
This is a Nielsen issue...real numbers:
KLQ #7 25-54
LAV #4 12+
LAV #2 45+
KLQ #7 25-54
LAV #4 12+
LAV #2 45+
Re: August Nielsen Audio #'s for Grand Rapids (Ages 12+
First, who buys 45+?
Secondly, these are not the new monthly numbers, they're the old 3 month average. Considering only one company in town is buying a three month average, I'm wondering who Cumulus is sending out for damage control, and is the best you have?
Secondly, these are not the new monthly numbers, they're the old 3 month average. Considering only one company in town is buying a three month average, I'm wondering who Cumulus is sending out for damage control, and is the best you have?
phil mckracken wrote: ↑Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am This is a Nielsen issue...real numbers:
KLQ #7 25-54
LAV #4 12+
LAV #2 45+
In life when I have decisions to make I always think to myself, What Would Scott Hall Do?
Then I buy a bunch of cheap booze and drink myself to sleep.
Then I buy a bunch of cheap booze and drink myself to sleep.
Re: August Nielsen Audio #'s for Grand Rapids (Ages 12+
It's amazing how WNWZ AM 1410 with its translator is beating so many other stations that are full power FMs. That model could work with other markets with neglected formats. Detroit FM has become like the CB band, so I can't see it happening there.
Is THAT where they got the idea for the 486-SX?
Same (x, y, z), different (t)
Your bullet missed my trial balloon.
RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.
Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.
Same (x, y, z), different (t)
Your bullet missed my trial balloon.
RTN Price. Not guaranteed. As of 12:30, 157.71 Down 0.22.
Artificial Intelligence is a Child that needs a Parent to guide it through.