All accepted registrations through December 9 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Bill Harris retiring

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:48 pm

T-Bag Teddy (With his best Mr. Magoo impression): “Now, where’s that thing I was looking for.”

Television audience: “It’s right in front of your face!”

T-Bag Teddy: “What’s that? I have a blunt in my ace?”



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Out of the 4 potential "death threats" shown, NONE actively show any threat to your being... including a gun emoji, without an action next to it. You are seeing things that are not there. That's what a delusion is.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:55 pm

Then there’s this evidence:
Deleted User 8570 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:04 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 am
NS8401 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:40 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:24 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:43 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:42 am
stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 pm
When did I say ONCE that he was a saint?
Stop acting crazy and making accusations.

And FYI, I do study history buddy boy.
There isn't a moment where Im not studying something 😉
I’m not a “boy.”

How would you like it if I referred to you by the wrong gender?
I would laugh at you and your ignorance...
Now you’re catching on!
So you admit to being ignorant? Good job...
When did I call you the wrong gender?
Oh no you don’t... I finally got you. Read what you wrote, I said I’d call you ignorant and you said I was finally starting to catch on ;ie get it... you lose, check mate. Ding dong the troll is dead....



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:57 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:48 pm
T-Bag Teddy (With his best Mr. Magoo impression): “Now, where’s that thing I was looking for.”

Television audience: “It’s right in front of your face!”

T-Bag Teddy: “What’s that? I have a blunt in my ace?”
You're not even making sense! On many levels. No wonder why you think the word "abortion" is a death threat to your life!



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm

"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!



lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!
At least I had a mom and dad. All you have are two dads and a chemistry set.



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:04 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!
At least I had a mom and dad. All you have are two dads and a chemistry set.
Yep, you're clearly LGBTQAI! That statement alone shows you're not! You just contradicted everything you said about being LGBTQAI, LGBTQ+, being a gay male and being a tranny. Let's not forget that you are also contradicting your "gay" topics in Political Potpouri, just by making fun of someone possibly having 2 dads.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:49 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:04 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!
At least I had a mom and dad. All you have are two dads and a chemistry set.
Yep, you're clearly LGBTQAI! That statement alone shows you're not! You just contradicted everything you said about being LGBTQAI, LGBTQ+, being a gay male and being a tranny. Let's not forget that you are also contradicting your "gay" topics in Political Potpouri, just by making fun of someone possibly having 2 dads.
“Making fun”?

Why I never!

You’re a miracle of modern science! Accept it! Nobody else has ever been conceived by two dads and a chemistry set! And to think, you were hatched while your two dads and two uncles were sitting on a upside-down bar stool!



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Wow! No words for that! Ignorant is really an understatement!

Back to "foe" mode....

All that BS from noticing he never uses the widely used LGBTQAI "misgender" term. So far, everything points to "him" not being LGBTQAI, even though "he" says "he" is.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:43 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:27 pm
Wow! No words for that! Ignorant is really an understatement!

Back to "foe" mode....

All that BS from noticing he never uses the widely used LGBTQAI "misgender" term. So far, everything points to "him" not being LGBTQAI, even though "he" says "he" is.
Your dads must have been so proud of you when they showed you how to “choke up on a bat.”



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 pm

Classy. Just classy.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:32 pm
Classy. Just classy.
You should expect that from your dads that started each competition with, “Ready, Set, Blow!”



TeddyBear
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Bill Harris retiring

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 pm
You should expect that from your dads that started each competition with, “Ready, Set, Blow!”
Yeah, you aren't even LGBTQAI friendly. Why should we believe all your "gay" topics and postings are real?

With how you are acting, you are showing us how you got your nomination in the "Douchebag Suppository." For the rest of the ass hats, it's still "Repository."

I will no longer read your ill-informed babble, ignorant thoughts, fake "gay" propaganda, your attacking the LGBTQAI people... including me, your disrespect towards the straight community... who could be an LGBTQAI alli, and your bitterness towards law enforcement.

Bye bye LovinLoser101.

PS- Nobody appreciates your sexualizations either. Save that for your poke-him gayme!



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic