All accepted registrations through November 2 at 6:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.
All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.
The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
- Posts: 2756
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am
Y M Ionhere wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:55 am
lovinlife101 wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:40 am
Matt wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 am
lovinlife101 wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:30 pm
I know more about discrimination than anyone else.
“Smear the queer, slay the gay, deny the bi, and call the lesbian a thespian.” That’s all I heard growing up. I continue to get death threats and bullying here.
But keep it coming! It’s your right!
You MAYBE heard smear the queer, but you are making up the other ones.
It just so happens that many lesbians are thespians, but that’s not the point.
The point is people use all manner of speech to make fun of LGBTQ+ and I’ve heard all of it. Including all the pirate jokes: “Blow the man down! Clean the poop deck! Raise the mast! Board the dinghy!”
1) if many are thespians, then is it really an insult?
2) you talk about being offended by gay jokes or wisecracks, but then youre the ONLY one here making them.
Im in a good mood. Im actually debating a troll.
1) If most Asian people are actually smart, it’s still stereotypical and wrong. Just because it’s true doesn’t make it any less offensive! Gay haircut anyone?
2) I’m simply repeating what I’ve been through and what people say about me. Your experience may be different and that’s okay.
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:21 am
- Location: Livonia, MI
Imagine being offended by EVERYTHING.
Last edited by ZenithCKLW
on Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.