All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
Re: 94.5 The Q
Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing
-
Deleted User 14888
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
Who owns that station? If it’s IFart, could it be possible the same could happen to 106.7 in Detroit, I know 106.7 is alternative now but all they need to do is adjust to a AAA format. What do you think MW?
-
Deleted User 14888
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
Thanks MW, for the info and Have A Great Day!
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
I Q In My Car!
WDRQ Again? Oh, Q Again!
Steal my daddy's CUE, Q, Q, Q, Q, and make a living off of playing pool!
WDRQ Again? Oh, Q Again!
Steal my daddy's CUE, Q, Q, Q, Q, and make a living off of playing pool!
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."
-Author Unknown
-Author Unknown
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
So, 94.5 will be WKLQ, 107.3 will be WTNR, WJRW 1340 will be WBBL, with 106.1, and 1490 will park the WJRW callsign? Hello, Art?
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."
-Author Unknown
-Author Unknown
-
Michigan Media
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
At 1pm The Q's new voiceover guy included "WBBL Greenville" in the station ID. I flipped over to 107.3 to make sure they didn't kill the country format.
Re: 94.5 The Q - new format is Adult Album Alternative
They haven't changed the call letters yet. That's why.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."
-Author Unknown
-Author Unknown