Notice to all Buzzboard readers & posters: A requested server migration took place Saturday evening. Unfortunately, I did not re-point my DNS records to the new server until roughly 7:45p ET on Monday, November 12. As a result, any posts and new user registrations occurring between the nighttime hours of 11/10 and approximately 7:45p ET on Monday, 11/12 have been lost.

This was unavoidable, and the longer I waited to re-point to the new server, the greater the number of posts that would've been lost.

Please feel free to resubmit any threads / posts you created. They will NOT be lost this time! Many thanks for your patience these past couple of weeks while I've worked to migrate the Buzzboard to a more secure, more robust platform.

Check out the Buzzboard's newest forum - the Buzzboard Marketplace! Find it here: http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=31

Who is the best and worst jocks in Toledo

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
419_Radio_Star

Re: Who is the best and worst jocks in Toledo

Post by 419_Radio_Star » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Of course you wouldn't say it to their face enbycee or should I say Johnny d. Just like on the air you have the balls to say what you want into your mic or through your keyboard when it comes to personal confrontation you go and hide behind someone else to fight your battle for you.

toledozoo

Re: Who is the best and worst jocks in Toledo

Post by toledozoo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:21 pm

419, now here's the pot calling the kettle black. smdh

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic