All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
IndustryIsDead
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2026 10:35 am

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by IndustryIsDead »

Nightfly 2.0 wrote: ↑Fri Mar 13, 2026 8:55 pm Kari Lake 2.0

(BTW - If anyone is wondering what our old friend Kari is up to these days, she’s been more or less thrown under the bus by Trump after a Federal judge determined her actions as VOA CEO were void from July 31 through Nov 19 including a Aug 29 500 person job elimination order for the Voice of America staff. Her replacement has been nominated.)
I worked with Kari in Phx and was good friends with her (then) boyfriend, now husband. Truly astonishing what has become of her. Her hubby was arguably the nicest, least combative co-worker of my 30 plus years working. It's truly mind boggling how far she has fallen off the turnip truck.
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
IndustryIsDead
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2026 10:35 am

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by IndustryIsDead »

teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
OneBigFan
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:23 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by OneBigFan »

IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
If your sister or wife was a candidate for city, county, state or Federal office in a GOP primary like Terri DeBoer is doing running for Congress she should know what Colin Powell said, “Politics isn’t bean bags. It’s serious stuff.”

Terri DeBoer put herself in the political line of fire when she did a 180 on retirement to be spending time with her 6 grandchildren in 3 states to I’m running for Congress less than 3 weeks later.

I suspect the people running the Terri DeBoer for Congress campaign are going to line up a lot of people other than Terri to say much worse about Hillary Scholten via TV/radio/social media/mailers so Terri can smile and say she never said those things.
Last edited by OneBigFan on Wed Mar 18, 2026 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
IndustryIsDead
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2026 10:35 am

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by IndustryIsDead »

teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:16 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
I'm not a newb, I've been on here for 20 years, I just had to start a new account because my old one was tied to an old email. It's just a stupid/perverted/childish thing to say about a woman because she put an R in front of her name. Again, taking it out on Trump is one thing, he has been childish and pathetic his whole life, but I'm not sure what TD did to you to deserve that sexual immaturity. Something only said behind the safety of online anonymity no doubt.
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:05 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:16 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
I'm not a newb, I've been on here for 20 years, I just had to start a new account because my old one was tied to an old email. It's just a stupid/perverted/childish thing to say about a woman because she put an R in front of her name. Again, taking it out on Trump is one thing, he has been childish and pathetic his whole life, but I'm not sure what TD did to you to deserve that sexual immaturity. Something only said behind the safety of online anonymity no doubt.
Yeah, sure. OK.

Hey everyone! We found Terri's buzzboard account!! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
IndustryIsDead
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2026 10:35 am

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by IndustryIsDead »

teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:57 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:05 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:16 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
I'm not a newb, I've been on here for 20 years, I just had to start a new account because my old one was tied to an old email. It's just a stupid/perverted/childish thing to say about a woman because she put an R in front of her name. Again, taking it out on Trump is one thing, he has been childish and pathetic his whole life, but I'm not sure what TD did to you to deserve that sexual immaturity. Something only said behind the safety of online anonymity no doubt.
Yeah, sure. OK.

Hey everyone! We found Terri's buzzboard account!! :rollin
My old account was "InMyOpinion". Look me up...or don't. Whatevs
GrahamWellington
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:49 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by GrahamWellington »

TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:57 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:05 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:16 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
I'm not a newb, I've been on here for 20 years, I just had to start a new account because my old one was tied to an old email. It's just a stupid/perverted/childish thing to say about a woman because she put an R in front of her name. Again, taking it out on Trump is one thing, he has been childish and pathetic his whole life, but I'm not sure what TD did to you to deserve that sexual immaturity. Something only said behind the safety of online anonymity no doubt.
Yeah, sure. OK.

Hey everyone! We found Terri's buzzboard account!! :rollin
Wait, I thought I was Terri? Dang, you mean someone else was Terri this whole time?
GrahamWellington
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:49 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by GrahamWellington »

IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 10:06 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:57 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:05 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:16 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
I'm not a newb, I've been on here for 20 years, I just had to start a new account because my old one was tied to an old email. It's just a stupid/perverted/childish thing to say about a woman because she put an R in front of her name. Again, taking it out on Trump is one thing, he has been childish and pathetic his whole life, but I'm not sure what TD did to you to deserve that sexual immaturity. Something only said behind the safety of online anonymity no doubt.
Yeah, sure. OK.

Hey everyone! We found Terri's buzzboard account!! :rollin
My old account was "InMyOpinion". Look me up...or don't. Whatevs
Don't worry about any comments pounded out with Dorito-crusted fingers by Teetoppz/Tony.
User avatar
TonySpaghetti
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by TonySpaghetti »

GrahamWellington wrote: ↑Thu Mar 19, 2026 7:00 am
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 10:06 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:57 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 9:05 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:16 pm
IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 1:47 pm
teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 16, 2026 6:21 pm
OneBigFan wrote: ↑Sat Mar 14, 2026 8:26 pm
TonySpaghetti wrote: ↑Tue Mar 10, 2026 11:09 am "Following law school, Scholten clerked for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, specializing in immigration law.[6] She later joined the U.S. Department of Justice as an attorney adviser for the Board of Immigration Appeals from 2013 to 2017, where she worked on federal immigration policy during the Obama administration.[9] Afterwards, she went back to Michigan and became a staff attorney at the Michigan Immigrant Rights Center and later worked in private practice.[6][10]"

A lot more experience than copy/pasting another meteorologist's morning forecast.
If Terri DeBoer gets to the November election, I’m confident she will do a great job of reading whatever her GOP handlers put in front of her on a teleprompter or the paper they hand to read for radio ads. I expect the GOP will make sure she’s always available for some softball Rick Albin interviews and speeches to very friendly audiences regularly avoiding questions like “Do you support President Trump” since Trump lost in Kent County in 2024.
Terri couldn’t even read the scripts fed to her while she phoned it in from home on her weather “forecasts.”

Maybe one of the forum MAGAts will volunteer to coach her on swallowing the orange micro-mushroom properly??
That's a bit over the top for this forum. I dislike Trump as much as anyone ...but I don't think TD deserves such a nasty comment. Imagine how you'd feel if someone made that comment about your wife or sister?
Nasty?? lol!

Buckle up, newb… You’re in for a ride if you think what I said was nasty! :rollin
I'm not a newb, I've been on here for 20 years, I just had to start a new account because my old one was tied to an old email. It's just a stupid/perverted/childish thing to say about a woman because she put an R in front of her name. Again, taking it out on Trump is one thing, he has been childish and pathetic his whole life, but I'm not sure what TD did to you to deserve that sexual immaturity. Something only said behind the safety of online anonymity no doubt.
Yeah, sure. OK.

Hey everyone! We found Terri's buzzboard account!! :rollin
My old account was "InMyOpinion". Look me up...or don't. Whatevs
Don't worry about any comments pounded out with Dorito-crusted fingers by Teetoppz/Tony.
Terri has the braindead demo on LOCK
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1955
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

GrahamWellington wrote: ↑Thu Mar 19, 2026 6:58 am Wait, I thought I was Terri? Dang, you mean someone else was Terri this whole time?
So you're saying it was YOU with the multiple accounts this entire time?? Nice work, Terri! Didn't know your MAGAt brain had it in it!! :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
IndustryIsDead
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2026 10:35 am

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by IndustryIsDead »

Who was it that predicted she had DeVos money behind her? Well done, you nailed it. I still don't think it's enough to get her over the top, but man, they will certainly spend a lot of $$ trying Im guessing.
User avatar
TonySpaghetti
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by TonySpaghetti »

She has Grahamwellington behind her!
User avatar
48125er
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again

Unread post by 48125er »

IndustryIsDead wrote: ↑Tue May 12, 2026 3:54 pm Who was it that predicted she had DeVos money behind her? Well done, you nailed it. I still don't think it's enough to get her over the top, but man, they will certainly spend a lot of $$ trying Im guessing.
Yep, over $130k SO FAR.
Post Reply