The idiot thinks I have time to manage multiple accounts on an internet forum... He's so proud that he found a common phrase online that more than one person on Buzzboards uses, so we MUST all be the same person. And I thought Hugh Jidiot / bryce was the forum mental midget!TC Talks wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 3:39 pmThe D guy is his own unique person. That's as far as I will vouch in this bit of amusement.GrahamWellington wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 10:59 am So Big-D, Tony, and teetoppz are all the same person? Will there be more?
A hint to all 3+ of your personalities - you are the only ones on the board to spell "MAGAt" with a lower-case t.
All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Now that I took a few seconds of my time, Tony has never posted the word "MAGAt" on these forums and TCT knows Big-D...
So, explain using your mental-midget gymnastics, just HOW using the term "MAGAt" make me someone with multiple accounts?
Not holding my breath for a coherent response here.
So, explain using your mental-midget gymnastics, just HOW using the term "MAGAt" make me someone with multiple accounts?
Not holding my breath for a coherent response here.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
-
GrahamWellington
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:49 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Weird that Tony responded right away after I posted the article, but hasn't been heard from since....teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 4:21 pm Now that I took a few seconds of my time, Tony has never posted the word "MAGAt" on these forums and TCT knows Big-D...
So, explain using your mental-midget gymnastics, just HOW using the term "MAGAt" make me someone with multiple accounts?
Not holding my breath for a coherent response here.![]()
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
So THAT'S your next attempt at exhibiting evidence that I have multiple accounts?? JFC, this is epic!GrahamWellington wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 4:30 pmWeird that Tony responded right away after I posted the article, but hasn't been heard from since....teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 4:21 pm Now that I took a few seconds of my time, Tony has never posted the word "MAGAt" on these forums and TCT knows Big-D...
So, explain using your mental-midget gymnastics, just HOW using the term "MAGAt" make me someone with multiple accounts?
Not holding my breath for a coherent response here.![]()
You know how many forum posters will post a comment on a thread and then leave? I guess that makes almost everyone on here the same person!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
-
BirdieKingBobo
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Remember when Greg MacMaster..... Greg MacMaster's dead... he's locked in my basement...
Sorry... Remember when Greg MacMaster ran for the State house .... ran on just being the local westherman... served 2 years and lost .... I don't see Terri winning... but she's just running on being famous.... Like The Fat Orange Pedophile.... and look what it got us
Sorry... Remember when Greg MacMaster ran for the State house .... ran on just being the local westherman... served 2 years and lost .... I don't see Terri winning... but she's just running on being famous.... Like The Fat Orange Pedophile.... and look what it got us
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Agreed. Running on being "West Michigan meteorologist famous" won't get her far, especially against a popular incumbent. But I'm sure she's getting funding from some where, so what does she care?BirdieKingBobo wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 5:33 pm Remember when Greg MacMaster..... Greg MacMaster's dead... he's locked in my basement...
Sorry... Remember when Greg MacMaster ran for the State house .... ran on just being the local westherman... served 2 years and lost .... I don't see Terri winning... but she's just running on being famous.... Like The Fat Orange Pedophile.... and look what it got us
Oh, and for GrahamWellington: This poster used the term "pedophile" which has been used hundreds of times in other forums here when describing the current POTUS. How many other usernames does BirdieKingBobo have?? #MentalMidgetLogic
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
-
BirdieKingBobo
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Umm.. just one that I know of....
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Sorry, that last part of my reply was because Graham thinks that users who use a common word/phrase MUST be one person with multiple accounts.
I definitely wasn’t questioning you!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
- Bull Shannon
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:31 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Especially since the list of "Famous West Michigan Meteorologists" is pretty stacked and she's definitely not in the Top 3. Maybe not even in the Top 5.teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 5:43 pm Agreed. Running on being "West Michigan meteorologist famous" won't get her far, especially against a popular incumbent. But I'm sure she's getting funding from some where, so what does she care?
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
I’d vote for Kevin Craig in a heartbeat!Bull Shannon wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 6:08 pmEspecially since the list of "Famous West Michigan Meteorologists" is pretty stacked and she's definitely not in the Top 3. Maybe not even in the Top 5.teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 5:43 pm Agreed. Running on being "West Michigan meteorologist famous" won't get her far, especially against a popular incumbent. But I'm sure she's getting funding from some where, so what does she care?
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
-
BirdieKingBobo
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Whos Graham?? And Melissa Smith looks hot tonight.
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
GrahamWellington… scroll through this thread to see his mental-midget gymnastics to try to prove I have multiple accounts. It’s epic hilariousness! :rolllin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Hey GrahamWellington… TC Talks posted once earlier but never posted again… is that account one of mine too?? 
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Holy shit! According to your logic, we must be the same person with multiple accounts!! lol!GrahamWellington wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 4:30 pmWeird that Tony responded right away after I posted the article, but hasn't been heard from since....teetoppz28 wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 4:21 pm Now that I took a few seconds of my time, Tony has never posted the word "MAGAt" on these forums and TCT knows Big-D...
So, explain using your mental-midget gymnastics, just HOW using the term "MAGAt" make me someone with multiple accounts?
Not holding my breath for a coherent response here.![]()
Dumbass.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Terri DeBoer: exiting once again
Oh shit!!! TC Talks is another username I have, right??GrahamWellington wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 10:59 am So Big-D, Tony, and teetoppz are all the same person? Will there be more?
A hint to all 3+ of your personalities - you are the only ones on the board to spell "MAGAt" with a lower-case t.
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.