All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Erica Francis out at WJBK

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron and SW Ontario
Realist
Posts: 1477
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Erica Francis out at WJBK

Unread post by Realist »

tivoking wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:17 am
tivoking wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:12 am Amy won't be able to find a job anywhere else, so she's going to keep people from getting a permanent spot at Fox 2 for a long time to come.
I wonder if a man took this much time off for mental issues, would people feel sorry for him like they do Amy? I doubt it. He would be shamed for not working and taking care of his children. I'm assuming that her husband makes good money.
Thought Amy was divorced. I remember when she was at Saginaw”s WNEM TV5. Was a good anchor but it was also before all the plastic surgery she’s had since she’s been in the D
RELEASE THE EPSTEIN FILES!!!

Everything else from the felon is a distraction
Post Reply