Page 3 of 3

Re: CW 38 WADL

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:55 am
by sinklair
I wonder how much Jesse Jackson is being paid by Nexstar to push the FCC toward approving this deal to sell WADL?

https://thedesk.net/news/jesse-jackson- ... etter-fcc/

While no money has probably changed hands, I wouldn’t be surprised if you start seeing Jackson and his organization show up more on NewsNation, the CW, more Nexstar national “news” segments, etc.

The grift is real.

Re: CW 38 WADL

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:41 am
by MasterB
It's Kevin Adell that is paying Jesse Jackson to get this approved, It is Kevin's fault if the deal doesn't get approved as he blew it ditching The CW.

Re: CW 38 WADL

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:10 am
by Splouge
MasterB wrote: ↑Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:41 am It's Kevin Adell that is paying Jesse Jackson to get this approved, It is Kevin's fault if the deal doesn't get approved as he blew it ditching The CW.
Yeah, I'll never understand why he did that. Worst mistake he could have possibly made