All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

LAV Comes Up Short

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
User avatar
TonySpaghetti
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 pm

Re: LAV Comes Up Short

Unread post by TonySpaghetti »

In the year of our Lord, 2026, you could make a flash drive with every single one of these boomer classic rock songs and just put that shit on every time you drive. You can even put some Terry Hanks Sundance ads on there to make it feel like radio. If you DM me I will literally make it for you for like 50 bucks just to never see another post complaining about a classic rock radio lineup again. I will throw some Weller Self Serve Autoparts ads on there for no extra charge. I personally enjoy Don Henley's Dirty Laundry as I made my living on the evening news for a handful of years.
MegaHertz
Posts: 2146
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Re: LAV Comes Up Short

Unread post by MegaHertz »

Are you the bubble headed bleached blonde?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
GrahamWellington
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:49 pm

Re: LAV Comes Up Short

Unread post by GrahamWellington »

Awesome idea Tony! Can you lead into every Led Zeppelin song with an exhortation to "get the Led out"? Maybe a Twofer Tuesday? A Mandatory Metallica segment for the kids listening? A deep cut of some shitty Pink Floyd song from 1972?

I'd ask for a Breakfast With The Beatles segment but don't want to push it.
Jason Kragt
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:01 pm

Re: LAV Comes Up Short

Unread post by Jason Kragt »

60 minutes of sixties?
MegaHertz
Posts: 2146
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Re: LAV Comes Up Short

Unread post by MegaHertz »

I'm holding out for a block party weekend.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
MegaHertz
Posts: 2146
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Re: LAV Comes Up Short

Unread post by MegaHertz »

Oh! Top five at five!
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
Post Reply