I also heard the promo for the new morning show on WVFM. The new morning show will air weekdays from 6 to 9 AM. It sounds like Kevin Nash (from WZUU) is going to resurrect his WKFR era Paulie persona on the new WVFM morning show. Kevin aka Paulie was on the WKFR morning show with Glen Dillon back in the mid-2000s: https://web.archive.org/web/20050305004 ... ings2.html.
The WVFM morning show promo referenced Jack FM and taking calls on the "jack lines." Unfortunately, it sounds like the Jack FM branding is staying put for now. If a contract expiration is holding up a brand change, the last week of February might be a week to circle on the calendar. The Jack FM brand moved to WVFM on February 24, 2021.
It's clear that Midwest is targeting women with WVFM's current playlist. It does not make any sense to employ a brand that is literally named after a man. If the Jack FM brand is not renewed, I really hope Midwest puts some effort into the new brand. Reviving the old "FM 106.5" brand would be very underwhelming.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
WZUU drops Alice Cooper's weeknight show
-
Michigan Media
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Re: WZUU drops Alice Cooper's weeknight show
Paulie Walnuts? I'd listen to that show. "Hey T, I said it looks like a commercial for a weight loss center. Before...and WAY before"
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-
MWmetalhead
- Posts: 5730
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 pm
Re: WZUU drops Alice Cooper's weeknight show
Michigan Media wrote: ↑Sat Jan 03, 2026 6:51 pm I also heard the promo for the new morning show on WVFM. The new morning show will air weekdays from 6 to 9 AM. It sounds like Kevin Nash (from WZUU) is going to resurrect his WKFR era Paulie persona on the new WVFM morning show. Kevin aka Paulie was on the WKFR morning show with Glen Dillon back in the mid-2000s: https://web.archive.org/web/20050305004 ... ings2.html.
The WVFM morning show promo referenced Jack FM and taking calls on the "jack lines." Unfortunately, it sounds like the Jack FM branding is staying put for now. If a contract expiration is holding up a brand change, the last week of February might be a week to circle on the calendar. The Jack FM brand moved to WVFM on February 24, 2021.
It's clear that Midwest is targeting women with WVFM's current playlist. It does not make any sense to employ a brand that is literally named after a man. If the Jack FM brand is not renewed, I really hope Midwest puts some effort into the new brand. Reviving the old "FM 106.5" brand would be very underwhelming.
I thank you for the info! I agree completely with your opinion.
Flock Cameras violate the Fourth Amendment, are prone to inaccuracy, are prone to misuse, and are prone to hacking.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
-
thatonedude
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 am
WZUU drops Alice Cooper's weeknight show
Heard a song from K-Pop Demon Hunters last night on Jack. I only know about that piece of shit because my age group is eating it up.
They might want to reconsider that “no request” policy…I’d request for that one to be removed immediately
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They might want to reconsider that “no request” policy…I’d request for that one to be removed immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
take this job and shove it
-
KalamazooClown
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2025 12:14 am
Re: WZUU drops Alice Cooper's weeknight show
Looks like the ZUU schedule is now B&T Mornings, Mandy Michalek 10-2 and Todd Overhuel 2-6. Kevin Nash a.k.a. Paulie is no longer listed on the website, probably focusing solely on mornings at 106.5. Todd Overhuel is live while Scotty Bud was voice tracking his shift, which is a refreshing change.
Cool FM is now Scotty Bud 6-10, Jeff Cassidy 2-6 with no one on middays currently.
Cool FM is now Scotty Bud 6-10, Jeff Cassidy 2-6 with no one on middays currently.
-
MWmetalhead
- Posts: 5730
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 pm
Re: WZUU drops Alice Cooper's weeknight show
I'm guessing Melvin is no longer wearing PD stripes for WZUU?
The station's music sounds far too good these days for it to be his handiwork.
Hopefully, Nascrap...I mean Nascar...will be removed from ZUU's airwaves soon.
The station's music sounds far too good these days for it to be his handiwork.
Hopefully, Nascrap...I mean Nascar...will be removed from ZUU's airwaves soon.
Flock Cameras violate the Fourth Amendment, are prone to inaccuracy, are prone to misuse, and are prone to hacking.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.