All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:55 pm
I like the current CW logo. I am unsure how the current design could be improved.
I think Xfinity should add WADL 38.1 to channel 238. At least in my neck of the woods, that channel is blank. This would place WADL just two notches away from WKBD and directly next door to Ion (WPXD). Would be a more appropriate placement than the current channel 295.
Are you talking about WADL's new logo or the CW logo in general?
MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:55 pm
I like the current CW logo. I am unsure how the current design could be improved.
I think Xfinity should add WADL 38.1 to channel 238. At least in my neck of the woods, that channel is blank. This would place WADL just two notches away from WKBD and directly next door to Ion (WPXD). Would be a more appropriate placement than the current channel 295.
are those blank spaces because of carrying pbs flint/lansing/toledo , in some of the markets?
Any hope of this channel being broadcast on the nextgen 3.0 lighthouse tower 31 with the other major networks? It would be great to be able to actually get the signal from north / north west Oakland county now that’s it’s moved to a more difficult location.
Tvguy wrote: ↑Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:04 am
Mr. Adell wanted me to share this promo, The New CW is coming…
Jules17 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:37 pm
Any hope of this channel being broadcast on the nextgen 3.0 lighthouse tower 31 with the other major networks? It would be great to be able to actually get the signal from north / north west Oakland county now that’s it’s moved to a more difficult location.
I wouldn't count on it. The 31 signal is pretty much at capacity.