All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Underwood Out

Discussion pertaining to Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, and Michiana
Graham Wellington
Posts: 879
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Underwood Out

Unread post by Graham Wellington »

MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:38 pm I always liked Kyle Underwood's presentation style. I guess I don't understand the animosity toward him.
He did a great job and was very knowledgeable. The animosity is from people watching from mother's basement.
User avatar
hanson
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Underwood Out

Unread post by hanson »

Graham Wellington wrote: ↑Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:49 pm
MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:38 pm I always liked Kyle Underwood's presentation style. I guess I don't understand the animosity toward him.
He did a great job and was very knowledgeable. The animosity is from people watching from mother's basement.
Good luck in the future, kyle, I mean graham
Graham Wellington
Posts: 879
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: Underwood Out

Unread post by Graham Wellington »

hanson wrote: ↑Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:07 am
Graham Wellington wrote: ↑Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:49 pm
MWmetalhead wrote: ↑Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:38 pm I always liked Kyle Underwood's presentation style. I guess I don't understand the animosity toward him.
He did a great job and was very knowledgeable. The animosity is from people watching from mother's basement.
Good luck in the future, kyle, I mean graham
I am not Kyle! I'm actually Terri.
Deleted User 14803

Re: Underwood Out

Unread post by Deleted User 14803 »

That’s terrible I like Carrie Underwood, She’s Hot 🥵.
sand2dunes
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:50 pm

Re: Underwood Out

Unread post by sand2dunes »

From Kyle Underwood Facebook page:
I’m starting a career as a Financial Advisor with Edward Jones.
Post Reply