All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 9853
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by Honeyman »

Awful news.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 844125007/

Honestly, the funniest show I've ever seen in Vegas, or anywhere for that matter. 90 minutes of consistant heavy laughter.
The censorship king from out of state.

Dickish and right.
MegaHertz
Posts: 2154
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2024 5:31 pm

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by MegaHertz »

His bit about putting his hair in pigtails and going to Wendy's to fuck with the employees is the best.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
bmw
Posts: 9309
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by bmw »

Whenever I hear Carrot Top's name, all I can think of is Norm MacDonald's appearance on Conan O'Brien and his Chairman of the Board jokes.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9675
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

I can say sincerely that it was a blessing growing up with Carrot Top, Weird Al, and so many other oddball comedians. I hope Carrot Top makes a full recovery.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
radioandtventhusiast
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Location: Toledo, OH

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by radioandtventhusiast »

I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Rock and Roll will keep you young forever.

Bubbles up! -Jimmy Buffett, 1946-2023.
Matt
Posts: 15632
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Home of the National Champions

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by Matt »

radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:35 pm I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Vegas is a hellscape that should be avoided, but if you can't, Able Baker Brewing is A++. Bad Beat Brewing nearby was amazing too, but they recently lost their lease.
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29

Foxtrot
Delta
Tango

9000 - 353
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 15173
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by TC Talks »

Matt wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:57 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:35 pm I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Vegas is a hellscape that should be avoided, but if you can't, Able Baker Brewing is A++. Bad Beat Brewing nearby was amazing too, but they recently lost their lease.
Vegas ain't a beer town.... Brooklyn Bowl is an awesome venue, as is the Sphere.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Ask me about my tap water.

Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
radioandtventhusiast
Posts: 1474
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm
Location: Toledo, OH

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by radioandtventhusiast »

Another Vegas show I like is Piff the Magic Dragon, (not Puff). He's hilarious. He's a former America's Got Talent contestant who lost but is still popular.
Rock and Roll will keep you young forever.

Bubbles up! -Jimmy Buffett, 1946-2023.
Motown322
Posts: 535
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by Motown322 »

Matt wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:57 pm Vegas is a hellscape that should be avoided, but if you can't, Able Baker Brewing is A++. Bad Beat Brewing nearby was amazing too, but they recently lost their lease.
Able Baker is a GREAT spot. Spent many nights out there during SEMA and other work trips drinking beers and eating those banh mi sandwiches.
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1982
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

Matt wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:57 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:35 pm I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Vegas is a hellscape that should be avoided, but if you can't, Able Baker Brewing is A++. Bad Beat Brewing nearby was amazing too, but they recently lost their lease.
I'm in Vegas every year for AWS re:Invent, and spend a lot of company money at Able Baker... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 9853
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by Honeyman »

TC Talks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:29 pm
Matt wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:57 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:35 pm I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Vegas is a hellscape that should be avoided, but if you can't, Able Baker Brewing is A++. Bad Beat Brewing nearby was amazing too, but they recently lost their lease.
Vegas ain't a beer town.... Brooklyn Bowl is an awesome venue, as is the Sphere.
Tried to get tix to see John Mayer at Sphere. I was 263,739 in the queue. I am not making this up.
The censorship king from out of state.

Dickish and right.
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 15173
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by TC Talks »

Honeyman wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:38 pm
TC Talks wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:29 pm
Matt wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:57 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:35 pm I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Vegas is a hellscape that should be avoided, but if you can't, Able Baker Brewing is A++. Bad Beat Brewing nearby was amazing too, but they recently lost their lease.
Vegas ain't a beer town.... Brooklyn Bowl is an awesome venue, as is the Sphere.
Tried to get tix to see John Mayer at Sphere. I was 263,739 in the queue. I am not making this up.
Yeah Ticketmaster sucks. I've had that I still get tickets.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Ask me about my tap water.

Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
User avatar
MotorCityRadioFreak
Posts: 9675
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
Location: Warren, MI

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by MotorCityRadioFreak »

Not to sound like TT, but I miss the days where you could stand in line and buy a ticket face to face.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!

"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 15173
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt

Unread post by TC Talks »

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 11:29 pm Not to sound like TT, but I miss the days where you could stand in line and buy a ticket face to face.
100% of the shows I see are over 200 miles from me. A ticket window doesn't help me.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.

Ask me about my tap water.

Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Post Reply