Awful news.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertai ... 844125007/
Honestly, the funniest show I've ever seen in Vegas, or anywhere for that matter. 90 minutes of consistant heavy laughter.
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt
Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt
The censorship king from out of state.
Dickish and right.
Dickish and right.
Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt
His bit about putting his hair in pigtails and going to Wendy's to fuck with the employees is the best.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt
Whenever I hear Carrot Top's name, all I can think of is Norm MacDonald's appearance on Conan O'Brien and his Chairman of the Board jokes.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9667
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt
I can say sincerely that it was a blessing growing up with Carrot Top, Weird Al, and so many other oddball comedians. I hope Carrot Top makes a full recovery.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
-
radioandtventhusiast
- Posts: 1469
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm
- Location: Toledo, OH
Re: Carrot Top hospitalized after suicide attempt
I've been to Vegas twice but didn't see Carrot Top, even though I could have as his tickets were in range for us. Those who've seen him say he's a riot and funnier than expected. He's since been released from the hospital and is recovering at home. He's being extorted by another comedian over an inappropriate tape, but the comedian seems full of it. Hopefully we'll see Carrot back again soon.
Rock and Roll will keep you young forever.
Bubbles up! -Jimmy Buffett, 1946-2023.
Bubbles up! -Jimmy Buffett, 1946-2023.