All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

beemer? Is this you? :rollin

Image
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Matt
Posts: 15617
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Home of the National Champions

Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon

Unread post by Matt »

America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29

Foxtrot
Delta
Tango

9000 - 353
User avatar
teetoppz28
Posts: 1970
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon

Unread post by teetoppz28 »

Matt wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:56 am
Science isn't exactly a MAGAt's strong suit... :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Post Reply