
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1970
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon
America on Hiatus 1/20/25 - 1/20/29
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
Foxtrot
Delta
Tango
9000 - 353
- teetoppz28
- Posts: 1970
- Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:01 pm
Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts (where DID they all go??).
Unapologetically intellectually superior.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.