All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9646
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
The cost is now $20.99 per month to guarantee to skip all commercials. The only other option is YouTube premium lite for $11.99 which skips most commercials.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
When does this start? My last cycle was only $15.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-
MWmetalhead
- Posts: 5716
- Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:59 pm
Re: YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
I have lite and was just billed $8.99. I think there was a promo price offer when I enrolled several months back.
Much more irritating to me is the $82.99 a month price for YTTV's base plan. I've not found any service with better pricing with the channels I like, though. I'm keeping my eyes open for retention discounts and credit card cash back discounts.
Much more irritating to me is the $82.99 a month price for YTTV's base plan. I've not found any service with better pricing with the channels I like, though. I'm keeping my eyes open for retention discounts and credit card cash back discounts.
Flock Cameras violate the Fourth Amendment, are prone to inaccuracy, are prone to misuse, and are prone to hacking.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Mike Rogers is a whore for big pharma.
Re: YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
I believe there is a discount if you are a content creator. Upload a few videos and save.
283,000,000 Americans didn't vote for Trump.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
Ask me about my tap water.
Posting Content © 2026 TC Talks Holdings LP.
-
GrahamWellington
- Posts: 756
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2024 4:49 pm
Re: YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
YouTube Premium is a "perk" that can be subscribed to if you have Verizon. I pay $12/month for it through them.
- MotorCityRadioFreak
- Posts: 9646
- Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:26 am
- Location: Warren, MI
Re: YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
Your rate may be grandfathered. I noticed the change September 1st.
They/them, non-binary and proud.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
NEVER EVER COMPLY WITH FASCISM!!!
"MCRF is now and will always be welcome here."-zzand. Fly high, zzand. Fly high.
Re: YouTube Premium Screws Its Customers
I just checked my bank account. YT premium only charged me 15.99
I'm pretty sure it was 9.99 when I bought it a few years ago.
Apparently Disney is going up to 30, but Idk the truth on that. My wife told me the other day but isn't sure if it involves Hulu packaging.
She said between our streaming services, we may as well just get cable again. I don't think it's quite THAT pricey, but the advantage is still that I get to watch what I want when I want.
I'm pretty sure it was 9.99 when I bought it a few years ago.
Apparently Disney is going up to 30, but Idk the truth on that. My wife told me the other day but isn't sure if it involves Hulu packaging.
She said between our streaming services, we may as well just get cable again. I don't think it's quite THAT pricey, but the advantage is still that I get to watch what I want when I want.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.
-TurkeyTop
bmw said "Trump says the opposite, I will be inclined to believe Trump". Doesn't matter what the subject is.